Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Some girl gave me a condom

Junkyard Roach

Junkyard Roach

No friends only enemies
-
it was in College campus when I was walking to my next class these two cows were handing out condoms, some white cow had the audacity to give me one she was like "Here you go :)" in typical stacy fashion, I took it and fucking threw that shit halfway across the school because I was too triggered, her friend was rushing towards her, she got aggravated asked me why i did that while I was walking away from them I shouted that I am a virgin then they started giggling at me, I swear if we weren't in campus those two bitches would be dead and I would be in prison

That's autistic, just take it and shut up.

If it was really a whale you should have just been like "no thanks, I don't like fat chickz" and the bitch would have cried.

I always laughed at the scared fags who took shit from student orgs set up across campus.

just ignore them ffs

funny story though lmao

If it was really a whale you should have just been like "no thanks, I don't like fat chickz" and the bitch would have cried.

That's what I would have done.

giphy.gif

it was in College campus when I was walking to my next class these two cows were handing out condoms, some white cow had the audacity to give me one she was like "Here you go :)" in typical stacy fashion, I took it and fucking threw that shit halfway across the school because I was too triggered, her friend was rushing towards her, she got aggravated asked me why i did that while I was walking away from them I shouted that I am a virgin then they started giggling at me, I swear if we weren't in campus those two bitches would be dead and I would be in prison

At least they spoke to you instead of reacting to you as if you're a monster, like 99.9% of the bitches at my university did.

Blackpilled former incel. But throwing that condom is autistic, no two ways about it.
Meh to you it is, you use it all the time so you have no problem taking one xd

Normies use condoms, when you're chaldite tier girls want it raw tbh
Must be nice right? You gonna tell me about your threesome next

PUA: She totally wanted you bro! That was an IOI for shua!! Should have HELD FRAME and locked onto that ARBITRARY TARGET. Ignore the other AFCs she was giving condoms to, that was just her trying to be mysterious. You DISPLAYED LOW VALUE by not going in with some KINO right away. Bad move bro.

I have already looksmaxxed if I run steroid game and gymcel when wearing lifts maybe.
While you’re doing that, I’ll be dying in my room; rotting away.

At least they spoke to you instead of reacting to you as if you're a monster, like 99.9% of the bitches at my university did.
they didn't have a choice they were literally handing them out like vaccines

PUA: She totally wanted you bro! That was an IOI for shua!! Should have HELD FRAME and locked onto that ARBITRARY TARGET. Ignore the other AFCs she was giving condoms to, that was just her trying to be mysterious. You DISPLAYED LOW VALUE by not going in with some KINO right away. Bad move bro.
lmao spot on impression

Should've asked if she wanted you to use it on her

Should have said you are asexual. That would make them look bad.

You don't have to advertise to the whole world that your a virgin

I cringed so fucking hard reading this, jesus OP, why didn't you just take it and walk away? fuck man... suicide fuel

There was nobody around only a few people but they were far away i shouted directly at them

I would have taken the condom and traded it for something or put it on my dick to see if i'm a dicklet or if it doesn't fit, that being said, don't interact with these people man, just take the free shit and go.

You had me until the admit to being a virgin part, that was just plain retarded, like how did you expect that to go?

You had me until the admit to being a virgin part, that was just plain retarded, like how did you expect that to go?
i was too triggered i really wasnt thinking

i remember the whores passing those out they would just ignore me since they knew i was ugly curry who would never get laid

i was too triggered i really wasnt thinking

Not paranoid enough I see, I'm always thinking in every situation because I always expect shit to go wrong. Would have just taken the condom and walked off.