Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting some foids are so low IQ

• Thread starter Deleted member 8499
  • Start date
Deleted member 8499

Deleted member 8499

maskcel
-
A while ago one girl asked me if I could add her on facebook so I can invite her on one facebook group of one uni class.
I mentioned that to my sister's friend and she said she was hitting on me.
After that she told me: you can erase me from friends if you want to.
of course she didn't want to erase me herself because I was kind and helped her out, that would be a bitch move. but she made it clear that she didnt want me on her friends list JFL.
And my sister's friend comes and gives me fake hope even though she realises that I am so ugly no woman would ever be attracted to me...
Why??? Do foids want to torture me, or are they low IQ...?

They're trying to be courteous to keep an image, outright rejecting you because you're a subhuman would negatively impact their image. Your sister's friend is either a moron, or is just making fun of you because it's in a foid's nature to hate subhumans.

There are two possibilies:

1. She thinks that you're moderately attractive and thus thought that the girl might be interested in you.

2. She knows that you're a loser and that you have no chance with women. She could have said it for sadistic reasons (she wants you to have hope to then be abysmally disappointed) or she was well-intentioned and wanted to give you hope in order to make you feel better.

I don't think that this has anything to do with being stupid but more with her perception of you and her way of being.

They're trying to be courteous to keep an image, outright rejecting you because you're a subhuman would negatively impact their image. Your sister's friend is either a moron, or is just making fun of you because it's in a foid's nature to hate subhumans.
In my bluepilled days I would mistake their words for being friendly when in fact they are just giving me false hopes, contributing to my depression

There are two possibilies:

1. She thinks that you're moderately attractive and thus thought that the girl might be interested in you.

2. She knows that you're a loser and that you have no chance with women. She could have said it for sadistic reasons (she wants you to have hope to then be abysmally disappointed) or she was well-intentioned and wanted to give you hope in order to make you feel better.

I don't think that this has anything to do with being stupid but more with her perception of you and her way of being.
If it's option 1, OP should fuck his sister's friend tbh.

But if he's posting here, I don't see that as being a likely reason for why it's doing this to him.

Welp did you accept?
I added her on the facebook group but never erased her.
I don't even use facebook. Full of normies with happy lives

Your sister wants you to stay alive so that you can study and make money in order to raise chad's child when he dumps her

Every women is lowIQ.

Actually, there are women doing pretty well in academics.

>some
KEKEKEKEKEK

A while ago one girl asked me if I could add her on facebook so I can invite her on one facebook group of one uni class.
I mentioned that to my sister's friend and she said she was hitting on me.
After that she told me: you can erase me from friends if you want to.
of course she didn't want to erase me herself because I was kind and helped her out, that would be a bitch move. but she made it clear that she didnt want me on her friends list JFL.
And my sister's friend comes and gives me fake hope even though she realises that I am so ugly no woman would ever be attracted to me...
Why??? Do foids want to torture me, or are they low IQ...?
Do not even speak to women. They will all try to get you to rope.

Females avoid conflict because you might ER or sperg out and they want to avoid being a victim.