Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Some foid law school professor wants to make it illegal to lie on Tinder

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...eb0b98-e2de-11e8-b759-3d88a5ce9e19_story.html

There should be a legal penalty for obtaining sex through fraud.
There have always been people who tell lies to get sex, but apps make it easy to deceive victims on an unprecedented scale, and in relative anonymity, well outside the perpetrators’ social circles.
New laws in the dating area should focus on lies that are clearly false, are not easily discoverable before sex takes place, and have a potentially large dignitary or emotional impact. Lies related to physical appearance would thus typically not be punishable, while ones about marital status, fertility circumstances (say, existing children or the ability to have future children) or employment may lead to sanctions.
…we punish low-level shoplifting, or false claims in commercial advertising, more harshly than we punish most forms of sexual deception, despite the suffering and harm to one’s dignity the latter brings. For a woman in her late 30s or early 40s who wants to marry and have children, the opportunity cost of a fraudulent relationship can add another dimension to the pain in the form of diminished fertility

This is taking "I don't want to play games any more" to a whole new level. Once they don't want to play, they want the law to punish those who do.

On the other hand, this is more of a normie problem so it'd be fun to see normies getting fined for this.

And here's the wedding obituary for the author of that article and her husband.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/06/fashion/weddings/irina-manta-carlos-farini.html
06MANTA-jumbo.jpg

Last edited:
>Trying to make Chadfishing illegal

KEK!

thats pretty ironic how foids want to talk about frauding and decception to get sex

how bout we start by banning makeup you fucking slut then we'll talk

thats pretty ironic how foids want to talk about frauding and decception to get sex

how bout we start by banning makeup you fucking slut then we'll talk

Washington post = fake news

Negative self awareness.. how has she managed to become a law professor lmao.

“Of course we will only turn into toilets for rich men, we’re used up whores looking for a man to save us. we wouldn’t give you our holes otherwise.. don’t trY to lie or us.. We don’t like poor people. We’re simple to understand and easy to deceive. If you have money, you can piss in our mouths!”

@catfishman23

Clearing out all the catfishes so they can narrow down the real Chads is basically what this amounts to.

Guaranteed this would only apply to men, foids would be exempt of course.

Don't be surprised if in the future we start seeing laws being proposed that would make foids exempt from being charged with crimes in general like murder, theft, fraud, assault, etc so long as the victim is a man. They'll probly try to roll out "reparations" from men to women for "muh oppression" at some point, don't put anything past these feminist bitch's.

Last edited:
Don't be surprised if in the future we start seeing laws being proposed that would make foids exempt from being charged with crimes in general like murder, theft, fraud, assault, etc.
“It’s not murder if provoked!”

Yeah I would not be surprised at all, sadly..

translation: I WANT TO MAKE IT ILLEGAL TO BE A SUB-8 MALE WHO WANTS A RELATIONSHIP! I ONLY WANT CHAD AND ALL OTHER MALES MUST ROT!

Clearing out all the catfishes so they can narrow down the real Chads is basically what this amounts to.

Guaranteed this would only apply to men, foids would be exempt of course.

Don't be surprised if in the future we start seeing laws being proposed that would make foids exempt from being charged with crimes in general like murder, theft, fraud, assault, etc so long as the victim is a man. They'll probly try to roll out "reparations" from men to women for "muh oppression" at some point, don't put anything past these feminist bitch's.

Already happening in United Cuckdom

She is damned right all those fucking single mothers who don't mention their kids in their profile should be FUCKING JAILED

Innocent guys are going out on dates, paying for this bitches dinner and then at the end of the date she's like WANNA COME HOME AND MEET MY KIDS?

This should be FUCKING ILLEGAL.

Also

THESE INSTAGRAM HOES who are on Tinder advertising their instagram and snapchat. They should be put in a FUCKING JAIL. They have no intention of dating they just looking for followers.

ALSO TRANS PEOPLE SHOULD BE BANNED FROM ONLINE DATING.

We got guys out here thinking they're getting a cute potential girlfriend on a date and it all goes great and they take her home ONLY TO FIND OUT THEY HAVE TO SUCK DICKS

This should be FUCKING ILLEGAL.

Good job journalist I'm sure you thought of all these things when you wrote this

I guess women can't wear make up, photoshop their pics or lie about their weight. its ogre for both foids and us.

its funny and sad at the same time considering foids provoke me all time. i.e., the reason I have a court hearing tomorrow.

I would support such legislation. Foid lied about her cheating and then had sex with her husband? Jail. Foid lied about being a virgin before the marriage? Jail.

>Trying to make Chadfishing illegal

KEK!
This is the proof we're hurting, or at least bothering, women with that. Let's double the efforts.

>sex through fraud

hm.

lol we can't even blackpill ourselves in the future by chadfishing and catching a glimpse of things we can never get and enjoy

l hope she targets foids who lie about their number of ex sexual partner, their past, their virginity, their photoshoped pictures, their etc....

edit : her husband played in the movie Lord of the Rings, here he is :
ebay_aceo_gothmoginbattle.jpg

I would support such legislation. Foid lied about her cheating and then had sex with her husband? Jail. Foid lied about being a virgin before the marriage? Jail.
We all know foids would be exempt for "reasons" if this law passed.Probably over something like "well women need to lie to SURVIVE because mysoggyknees"