Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Some foid and her boyfriend on the beach

whyamionhere

whyamionhere

Greycel
Went to the beach with my family and i went to the beach at night and thought it would be empty but there was this foid and her normie boyfriend running around and play fighting and i normally don't get jealous but she had such nice
Pair of tits and thighs and this guy was just so plain looking like what does he have that i dont it just makes me so mad why does he have a hot girlfriend. I really wanted to just wanted to rip her top off and play with her tits while her normie bf watched

how tall was he? did he look like any celebrity?

He's probably NT and has money among other things. Foids only ever gravitate towards normies if its benefits them materially; otherwise, they'd just go after chad instead

He's probably NT and has money among other things. Foids only ever gravitate towards normies if its benefits them materially; otherwise, they'd just go after chad instead
Exactly.

watched a show earlier and a blonde mid tier beckie-high tier beckie was with a balding shorter than her normie man. she would stare at him like she really cared for him always smiling and chatting to him.

you need to take 100 more showers and get a better personality first inkwell