Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Some femoid was staring at me in class today.

Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
When I looked back, she simply looked away. What could this mean boys? Haven't had foids stare at me like that since 8th fucking grade tbh...

Probably checking out my hideous face anyway, but I'm too fucking autistic to make a move if anything.

You know you're incel when you have to consider the fact that foids stare at you out of disgust, and not attraction.

When I looked back, she simply looked away. What could this mean boys? Haven't had foids stare at me like that since 8th fucking grade tbh...

Probably checking out my hideous face anyway, but I'm too fucking autistic to make a move if anything.

You know you're incel when you have to consider the fact that foids stare at you out of disgust, and not attraction.

show me your face.

Was she behind you ? Assuming she looked at your rear head she might have thought you were GL, but when you turned around she saw your full face and thought the opposite

Thats actually an IOI I think. When they look at you then look away when you look its IOI. If you were actually ugly she would just grimace when you look back.

She totally wants you dude.
Bluepilled cuck

There's no way I'm doing that. Too afraid of doxxing.

well we cant truly tell if its an IOI or IOD. probably an IOD though if your face is really as bad as you say it is. the thing is most posters here say the same thing and youd think they would have facial deformities but then they reveal their pics and they are fucking pseudo-chadlites.

She saw your beautiful personality

Congrats, you now have a gf. Well done

Thats actually an IOI I think. When they look at you then look away when you look its IOI. If you were actually ugly she would just grimace when you look back.
Wtf is an IOI?

when this happened to me I always joked with my friends saying that "she was wondering of which zoo I escaped from haha" and we all laughed and told she liked me.

I knew it was from disgust.

well we cant truly tell if its an IOI or IOD. probably an IOD though if your face is really as bad as you say it is. the thing is most posters here say the same thing and youd think they would have facial deformities but then they reveal their pics and they are fucking pseudo-chadlites.
My face:

Bloated, kiked nose, horrible eye area (color doesn't matter), chincel, poorly defined jawline, visible acne scars, eye bags.

I'm also a 5'6.5" manlet.

The girl was like a 6.5/10 (above my looksmatch).

Bluepilled thinking. I'm too autistic to do anything if she actually felt attracted to me...
I wasn't serious..
But what have you got to lose anyway? Try, if nothing happens then the forum is here boyo

I wasn't serious..
But what have you got to lose anyway? Try, if nothing happens then the forum is here boyo
Previous multiple rejections from foids destroyed my confidence level man...

Can't even speak to a foid without feeling extremely socially awkward.

My face:

Bloated, kiked nose, horrible eye area (color doesn't matter), chincel, poorly defined jawline, visible acne scars, eye bags.

probably an IOD then.

when this happened to me I always joked with my friends saying that "she was wondering of which zoo I escaped from haha" and we all laughed and told she liked me.

I knew it was from disgust.
KEK

She was staring at your swastika tattoo.

My face:

IOD probably. Or she was just staring randomly across the room zoning out

Previous multiple rejections from foids destroyed my confidence level man...

Can't even speak to a foid without feeling extremely socially awkward.
Same I'm too high inhib even for eye contact. Girls don't even look at me at the gym, while I see them staring at other guys. You had a girl stare at you, might be nothing but you never know. Just do it.

It's fucking over man...

hate to say it but yeah... a handful of those features you listed are fixable. but being sub 5'8 is the nail in the coffin. if you could be a few inches taller i would suggest nofap and gymcelling. oh well.

It's super stressful when every single time you turn your head you're locking eyes with the same girl.

Are we invited to the wedding?

unless any of us can read minds how are we supposed to answer this.

OP if she keeps staring at you in future ( and its not you being paranoid).

Id suggest that maybe she is interested in you.

Look away then look back at her and smile. If she smiles back it's an IOI.

Post a picture if you want an answer.