Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Some fat truecel and his friend laughed at me in front of my face

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

sadcel
★★★★★
Title. This fat faggot ogre and his friend whom I passed by earlier today literally looked me in the eyes and started laughing.

I got weirded out of course because who the fuck does that? I know im ugly and a manlet, but why do they do this shit It's so cringe jfl.

fat = opinion disregarded immediately

fat = opinion disregarded immediately
Idk why balkanniggers do this. He was much uglier than me, much uglier, but tall he was bloated as hell probably uglier than most people on this forum.

Idk why balkanniggers do this. He was much uglier than me, much uglier, but tall he was bloated as hell probably uglier than most people on this forum.
Fat fucks are always lowinhib in the Balkans, I never met one that was ashamed of it.

Fat fucks are always lowinhib in the Balkans, I never met one that was ashamed of it.
True and they always bully manlets if they are tall to feel better about their shit weight

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back