Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Some faggot normie stole from me today!

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
I was dumb and left my uni card on the counter when i turned around and some faggot normie stole it and spent all my cash on it! fuck i hate these cunts so much I hope they get ERed. I cant turn around for 5 seconds without some cunt stealing from me. If you steal I hope you get raped and tortured. im doing everything in my power to find this cunt even if i lose money from this.

dont go ER on him

Find him. When you do you must also find his girlfriend and fuck her.

never trust anything, not even your shadow

If you were good looking, no-one would steal from you

If you were good looking, no-one would steal from you
I would have gotten the reverse treatment, he would have slipped me some cash just for being Chad
never trust anything, not even your shadow
tbh, my fault for trusting thr faggots around here to not be normie douchebags
saudi arabia is right, thieves should have their hands cut off

Yea i got my card details stolen few months ago and loads of money was spent, when I reported it the bank said they couldn't refund me because they had put my name on the stuff they were buying online so it was probably someone that knew of me or something, then I reported it to the police and they did nothing, my life is a mess

cut his hands off under sharia law

I don't like stealers!

thieves need to be ER'd

Get a black person with you and make him rape that guy

Yea i got my card details stolen few months ago and loads of money was spent, when I reported it the bank said they couldn't refund me because they had put my name on the stuff they were buying online so it was probably someone that knew of me or something, then I reported it to the police and they did nothing, my life is a mess
That fucking sucks. I hate how police don't do shit a lot.
I don't like stealers!
thieves need to be ER'd

time to do something, tell the school department of whatever it is, so you can get your money back, you need to

time to do something, tell the school department of whatever it is, so you can get your money back, you need to
I already have + I went to the campus police. I might get my money back at least but the person I talked to wasn't sure if I would or not. I put in a report thankfully so now I just have to wait and see what they do.

I already have + I went to the campus police. I might get my money back at least but the person I talked to wasn't sure if I would or not. I put in a report thankfully so now I just have to wait and see what they do.
based, good job goy

no one respects manlets, they see you as an easy target this will keep happenig to you

no one respects manlets, they see you as an easy target this will keep happenig to you
tbhtbh. people see manlets as ez targets that aren't able to fight back. I see it as no better as picking on a cripple,, esp if its a tallfag doing it.
based, good job goy
tbh I wouldn't be surprised if nothing came from it. Ideally I would find out who it was on my own but I don't have the tools for that.

Once this 40+ year old bitch stole my wallet when i feel asleep in the bus.

Once this 40+ year old bitch stole my wallet when i feel asleep in the bus.
fuck I would want to kill her if she did that to me. If you ever see her again you should ER her

I would lock him in a trashcan

when i feel asleep in the bus.
bruh...
tbh I wouldn't be surprised if nothing came from it. Ideally I would find out who it was on my own but I don't have the tools for that.
I'm assuming you can see the card history online, ask the location(s) if you can see the footage from the time and date of purchase, and you can see who it might be and find them potentially from whatever backpack they have or whatever they look like

Its good to be paranoid dont trust anyone especiaully today always make sure your gear is with you

bruh...

I'm assuming you can see the card history online, ask the location(s) if you can see the footage from the time and date of purchase, and you can see who it might be and find them potentially from whatever backpack they have or whatever they look like
the cops are looking at the location/camera footage now. I know they have the machine the person used but its over if theres no camera there.

Send him to the ICU.

the cops are looking at the location/camera footage now. I know they have the machine the person used but its over if theres no camera there.
I wouldn't want to depend on them personally I'd at least make the minimal effort myself

I wouldn't want to depend on them personally I'd at least make the minimal effort myself
I'm doing that rn but I can only do so much. at the most I know that they used a pepsi machine and they used it at around 10 am

fuck I would want to kill her if she did that to me. If you ever see her again you should ER her
I was so mad at the time. I had everything in there. I would expect some guy my age to do that but not a woman that could be my mother.