Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some fag is trying to blackmail DBDR

Holy fuck it's actually real. I saw the doxxers videos show up in my suggestions and I thought it was ai plus fake photos of him. @ElTruecel

How the hell can he even be blackmailed? For telling his life story? That's like getting killed over an autobiography. I haven't watched him in a while but who the fuck could he possibly offend besides his one friend? Yeah dude let's just demand money from the guy who lives bumfuck nowhere and works at a warehouse or some shit.

Holy fuck it's actually real. I saw the doxxers videos show up in my suggestions and I thought it was ai plus fake photos of him. @ElTruecel
What a piece of shit Normie fag
How the hell can he even be blackmailed? For telling his life story? That's like getting killed over an autobiography. I haven't watched him in a while but who the fuck could he possibly offend besides his one friend? Yeah dude let's just demand money from the guy who lives bumfuck nowhere and works at a warehouse or some shit.
true and fair tbh but always still a scare

The doxxers knows they don't have balls to dox chads or normies for fun cuz most of them are inkwells in denial

idk who that is and idc