Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Some examples of the most brutally blackpilled comic I saw

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
519ddcae3c.png

c669325fe9.png

564d809455.png

It's the third time I read this Manhwa. Its blackpilled as fuck and basically deals with EVERY bluepilled cope: attitude, money, confidence, status, patriarchy, clothes...every bluepill gets slaughtered in this comic. The name of the manhwa is Lookism, already posted about it the other day

Those faces on these women... They look so frightening.
This is depressing and rage inducing.

JFL if you havent seen lookism back when it was in the FAQ for r/incels

I came across this back when I first googled lookism.

It looks korean? If so, not surprised as the koreans know all aboit this shit. They pretty much open up plastic surgery shops like fast food joints down there. Apparently its also common for students to receive money for surgery after graduation.

High IQ comic.

MC goes from truecel to giga chang.

Fuck I read alot of this but it started getting boring now I forgot where I left off.

Chad can get away with anything and still get sex: beatings, verbal abuse, catcalling, murder, bad record, no job. But if you're ugly like the guy on the boat you can't have none of those things and be ready to betabux hard for little to no sex.

Chad can get away with anything and still get sex: beatings, verbal abuse, catcalling, murder, bad record, no job. But if you're ugly like the guy on the boat you can't have none of those things and be ready to betabux hard for little to no sex.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back