Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Some dumb post-wall hoe tried to cut in line me while I was shopping. FUCKING BITCH.

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
What because I am ugly truecel you think you can get away with this shit and that I will be too high inhib to challenge you?

Those days are over, I fucking put this bitch in her place, I was watching her knowing what she was going to do. I wanted to tell her don't even think about it but I was curious if this bitch will be THAT audacious to try it with me. I was fucking waiting in line and this woman comes from behind and starts standing side to side with me then she switched to stand next to the cashier while I stand in line I knew what was coming.

As soon as the other woman was done with her shopping she immediately fucking moved in on the cashier.

If I was my old pussy self I would just let it go because I am so fucking high inhib, but not this time you fucking bitch. As soon as I saw that I barged forward and placed my shit on the cashier too, I took her arm and turned her towards me (lightly, I didnt fucking jerk her or anything JFL) so she could face me because she was fucking ignoring me when I said excuse me and then I told her that why are you cutting in line I was here fucking first in aggro big T voice and eye checked her.

My eye check succeeded she didnt even say shit she just looked down and backed down.

Fucking cunts think they can fuck with me because I am ugly and high inhib?

Not anymore you motherfuckers.

BASED. I’m so tired of reading cuck stories here, nice to read of someone standing up for themselves

BASED. I’m so tired of reading cuck stories here, nice to read of someone standing up for themselves
Today I was riding my bike on the bike road. A dumbass middle aged foid and her husband were walking towards me taking up the whole road. They see me coming at 20 miles an hour and don't move, so I speed up to 25 and keep coming. They don't move. I don't either. She thought I was gonna hit her right at the last second and jumped to the side. I saw her face too, and she was startled as hell. Caught her off guard that I didn't just go into the grass like a cuck. No way they are gonna make me ride off the road that's like 8 feet wide and into the grass just cause they are too selfish to move over

Today I was riding my bike on the bike road. A dumbass middle aged foid and her husband were walking towards me taking up the whole road. They see me coming at 20 miles an hour and don't move, so I speed up to 25 and keep coming. They don't move. I don't either. She thought I was gonna hit her right at the last second and jumped to the side. I saw her face too, and she was startled as hell. Caught her off guard that I didn't just go into the grass like a cuck. No way they are gonna make me ride off the road that's like 8 feet wide and into the grass just cause they are too selfish to move over
:chad:

I'd probably stand up for myself more often if my voice wasn't so retarded.

If I had my "Just woke up" voice be my permanent voice I'd stand up for myself more.

Hard to say anything when you sound like a retard

normie scam are always so entitled, they think the world revolves around them. Did they yell at you or anything?

normie scam are always so entitled, they think the world revolves around them. Did they yell at you or anything?
They didn't yell at me because they must've known they were wrong. I had to humble that bitch. I wouldn't have actually hit her, but she needed a good scare for being so inconsiderate. The bike road is huge. Those two don't need to hog the entire thing and make me go off road in the rough grass

Terra based. I'd be too pussy to say anything