Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Some dumb curry whore thinks incels.co is a part of the darkweb

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
My brother showed me a thread on Facebook in a group for Dutch curries a screenshot of a thread called "frightening girls," I immediately recognized the old forum lay-out and started laughing. Some incel-tier curry cuck thought that story took place here. And a curry whore thought it was from the darkweb. :lul: Lmfao at low IQ curry whores. I'd have told them it's just incels.co but they banned me for talking shit about India (even though these are Pakistani curries :feelskek:).

This reminds me of one of the Bushisms: "There are rumors on the INTERNETS"

Delete this post they might realize you are user here with these details

I am just surprised that a currywhore knows what an incel is.

Delete this post they might realize you are user here with these details
They can come and find me, I am in Rotterdam. I don't give a shit about them.
She doesn't know about incels, just the post itself was a screenshot from this forum. It didn't include the logo of the forum.
bruh moment
Dumb currywhores and cucks.

:lul:

It will be their go to insult against curry males in curryland within a few months to years, just watch.

I saw women on tik tok thinking they could bully us on this fourm jfl

Yep. Having a different opinion makes you an incel now. :lul:

It is the worst for incels growing up in ethnic countries because women are using the guise of women's rights and feminism to argue that it is their right to put down ethnic males and justify their lust for white males.
You just know ethnic foids are searching for another term to demonize ethnic males.
Right now it is "beta and mummy's boys".
For all the talk of normies talking about how ethnic males are cringe, look at ethnic females. It's just embarrassing but of course the women are wonderful halo effect protects them from being negatively stereotyped as much.

It is the worst for incels growing up in ethnic countries because women are using the guise of women's rights and feminism to argue that it is their right to put down ethnic males and justify their lust for white males.
You just know ethnic foids are searching for another term to demonize ethnic males.
Right now it is "beta and mummy's boys".
For all the talk of normies talking about how ethnic males are cringe, look at ethnic females. It's just embarrassing but of course the women are wonderful halo effect protects them from being negatively stereotyped as much.
Yep, you are right. Even ethnic women in their countries are becoming whores for the white man as well as men becoming cucks for the white man. They treat them like absolute kings, but if you're another ethnic then neither the women nor men will treat you favorably. I hate these cucked af ethnics.

Yep, you are right. Even ethnic women in their countries are becoming whores for the white man as well as men becoming cucks for the white man. They treat them like absolute kings, but if you're another ethnic then neither the women nor men will treat you favorably. I hate these cucked af ethnics.

Many ethnic males aren't really as cucked as white or black normies in western countries. It's just that everyone else including ethnic females is in on demonizing ethnic males whenever they express an opinion that is not politically correct and they are accused of "acting white". Nevermind that the accusation of acting white is by itself racist.
Are there a lot of uncle tom like ethnic males that suck up to conservatives? Yeah. But there are ethnic females that do this too.
And a lot of ethnic males have conservative views not to fit in or earn money but because they have seen have much leftists look down and condescend them while whiteknighting ethnic women.
Meanwhile it is mostly ethnic women bleaching their skin white, talking about how they are the white man's whore on social media and openly saying they don't date brown guys but society arrogantly assumes it's ethnic males that are the ones lusting after and wanting to be like white people.

Many ethnic males aren't really as cucked as white or black normies in western countries. It's just that everyone else including ethnic females is in on demonizing ethnic males whenever they express an opinion that is not politically correct and they are accused of "acting white". Nevermind that the accusation of acting white is by itself racist.
Are there a lot of uncle tom like ethnic males that suck up to conservatives? Yeah. But there are ethnic females that do this too.
And a lot of ethnic males have conservative views not to fit in or earn money but because they have seen have much leftists look down and condescend them while whiteknighting ethnic women.
Meanwhile it is mostly ethnic women bleaching their skin white, talking about how they are the white man's whore on social media and openly saying they don't date brown guys but society arrogantly assumes it's ethnic males that are the ones lusting after and wanting to be like white people.
Indeed, most ethnics that lust after whites are women, and NOT men. Just lol at these whores. Self-hating deathnik whores disgust me.

Indeed, most ethnics that lust after whites are women, and NOT men. Just lol at these whores. Self-hating deathnik whores disgust me.

The people that enable them and look for a chance to hate on ethnic males disgust me too.
Ethnic women like other women have a good grift going where any criticism, judgement or even pointing out contradictions in their behaviors is classed by them as "misogyny" "hateful" "patriarchal" and "racist".

The people that enable them and look for a chance to hate on ethnic males disgust me too.
Ethnic women like other women have a good grift going where any criticism, judgement or even pointing out contradictions in their behaviors is classed by them as "misogyny" "hateful" "patriarchal" and "racist".
Bro, everyone gets a free pass to hate on ethnic males.

Bro, everyone gets a free pass to hate on ethnic males.

Partly because ethnic males are largely unaware about this issue and because ethnic women are successful in prohibiting anyone pointing out contradictions and hypocrisy of their behavior by playing the race and gender card.
Sites like this where ethnic males can at least discuss this helps more lurking ethnic males become aware of this.

Partly because ethnic males are largely unaware about this issue and because ethnic women are successful in prohibiting anyone pointing out contradictions and hypocrisy of their behavior by playing the race and gender card.
Sites like this where ethnic males can at least discuss this helps more lurking ethnic males become aware of this.
I think ethnic men are actually aware of this issue, problem is that ethnic men don't raise their voices. I am guilty of this behavior also.

I think ethnic men are actually aware of this issue, problem is that ethnic men don't raise their voices. I am guilty of this behavior also.

It's wise not to raise your voice unless you have numbers on your side. Otherwise ethnic males look worse and more people join in on hating on them.
The best that can be done for now is avoid association with ethnic females in general and white and black normies.
Don't try to be part of the crowd because you will never be accepted as more than a jester or a token prop.

It's wise not to raise your voice unless you have numbers on your side. Otherwise ethnic males look worse and more people join in on hating on them.
The best that can be done for now is avoid association with ethnic females in general and white and black normies.
Don't try to be part of the crowd because you will never be accepted as more than a jester or a token prop.
True, I don't know, but I don't think ethnic guys care about raising their voices, they find it a low T thing.

True, I don't know, but I don't think ethnic guys care about raising their voices, they find it a low T thing.

Ethnic guys are wisely more focused on coping and studymaxxing but at some point they have to make it known they won't just let women tell lies about them and that any problems ethnic women are having are their own to deal with.

Ethnic guys are wisely more focused on coping and studymaxxing but at some point they have to make it known they won't just let women tell lies about them and that any problems ethnic women are having are their own to deal with.
Most ethnics are thugmaxxing and drugmaxxing so they couldn't be bothered, they're already docile at this point. Only thing they raise their voices is against the police.

Most ethnics are thugmaxxing and drugmaxxing so they couldn't be bothered, they're already docile at this point. Only thing they raise their voices is against the police.

Tbh it's not a question so much of being docile.
The important thing is that they don't buy into the lie that ethnic women and society hate them for their behavior.
Ethnic women and society hate ethnic males because not all of them are content with being sexless wageslaves that allow themselves to be the butt of jokes.

Ethnic men currently have the advantage that they are not as gynocentric as western white and black males.
When is the last time you heard of a military draft of only men followed by women's right to vote being occurring in ethnic countries? But it happened in the US and UK.

Tbh it's not a question so much of being docile.
The important thing is that they don't buy into the lie that ethnic women and society hate them for their behavior.
Ethnic women and society hate ethnic males because not all of them are content with being sexless wageslaves that allow themselves to be the butt of jokes.

Ethnic men currently have the advantage that they are not as gynocentric as western white and black males.
When is the last time you heard of a military draft of only men followed by women's right to vote being occurring in ethnic countries? But it happened in the US and UK.
I think most ethnic men know they're hated by ethnic women, but the hatred is usually mutual. Take Moroccan guys for instance, they call their own women "nigger lovers" and so they don't blame themselves for it, but the women.

I think most ethnic men know they're hated by ethnic women, but the hatred is usually mutual. Take Moroccan guys for instance, they call their own women "nigger lovers" and so they don't blame themselves for it, but the women.

Most ethnic men know they are hated by ethnic women so they spend more time chasing after women that are not immediately hostile to them like white women. This should be more known because right now the narrative is that ethnic men deliberately choose to ignore ethnic women and chase after blonde white women.
Reverse the genders and the stereotype makes more sense jfl

My brother showed me a thread on Facebook in a group for Dutch curries a screenshot of a thread called "frightening girls," I immediately recognized the old forum lay-out and started laughing. Some incel-tier curry cuck thought that story took place here. And a curry whore thought it was from the darkweb. :lul: Lmfao at low IQ curry whores. I'd have told them it's just incels.co but they banned me for talking shit about India (even though these are Pakistani curries :feelskek:).
:lul:

Most ethnic men know they are hated by ethnic women so they spend more time chasing after women that are not immediately hostile to them like white women. This should be more known because right now the narrative is that ethnic men deliberately choose to ignore ethnic women and chase after blonde white women.
Reverse the genders and the stereotype makes more sense jfl
I did read some posts on Facebook by ethnic dudes that said they'd rather marry a Dutch female than a Moroccan because they think Moroccan females are scumbags, JFL.
JFL at curries.

I did read some posts on Facebook by ethnic dudes that said they'd rather marry a Dutch female than a Moroccan because they think Moroccan females are scumbags, JFL.

JFL at curries.
I remember that Moroccan whore that beat herself up in an elevator in Australia to get him in trouble and she can stay in the country and take everything.

I remember that Moroccan whore that beat herself up in an elevator in Australia to get him in trouble and she can stay in the country and take everything.
:feelskek: Sandwhores are terrible too. I also remember a currywhore with hijab (so, a hoejabi) LARPed that she got "verbally abused" by 3 Trump supporters, then was missing for days but ended up being at her white boyfriend's place the entire time. I knew she was getting dicked down so I didn't buy into the whole disappearing thing and people were mad at me, but I was right as usual. Stupid whores need a good stoning.

:feelskek: Sandwhores are terrible too. I also remember a currywhore with hijab (so, a hoejabi) LARPed that she got "verbally abused" by 3 Trump supporters, then was missing for days but ended up being at her white boyfriend's place the entire time. I knew she was getting dicked down so I didn't buy into the whole disappearing thing and people were mad at me, but I was right as usual. Stupid whores need a good stoning.
I looked that one up, and I remember it. Her family was actually from Egypt (Alpha Male Lifestyle strikes again), and it only says he was Christian, can't find the bf' race. Also, apparently her older made a fake assault claim back in 2012 too lmao. Parents must be proud, they made their thot daughter shave her head.

I looked that one up, and I remember it. Her family was actually from Egypt (Alpha Male Lifestyle strikes again), and it only says he was Christian, can't find the bf' race. Also, apparently her older made a fake assault claim back in 2012 too lmao. Parents must be proud, they made their thot daughter shave her head.
It's NYC bro, and I remember it was on social media it was said he was white. Most brutal story involving a curry whore was this: a Pakistani femorrhoid's father and mother were on a vacation but the father came home earlier without telling his daughter and then he entered his own bedroom and he saw his daughter getting fucked by a white dude. He was Christian also. The father proceeded to "attack" the boy and wound up in jail because of it and his face had been plastered online. Must be insane ragefuel and suifuel for a father to realize his daughter is a degenerate whore.

they're simple minded naive docile fools perfect slaves to control

It's NYC bro, and I remember it was on social media it was said he was white. Most brutal story involving a curry whore was this: a Pakistani femorrhoid's father and mother were on a vacation but the father came home earlier without telling his daughter and then he entered his own bedroom and he saw his daughter getting fucked by a white dude. He was Christian also. The father proceeded to "attack" the boy and wound up in jail because of it and his face had been plastered online. Must be insane ragefuel and suifuel for a father to realize his daughter is a degenerate whore.
you got a link? That is super brootal.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...iled-attacking-daughter-secret-boyfriend.html

Ok, a big detail I missed, it says he "raped a schoolgirl," I didn't know that. I'm not pro-rape so I think that's awful but still not awful enough for your daughter to become a degenerate whore.
That kind of changes a lot. Very religious my ass, the dad was cheating on his wife by raping a schoolgirl, what do you think his kids are going to learn?
Can't do shit with Islamic teachings if 8 hours a day at school she is learning to be a whore in public indoctrination.

That kind of changes a lot. Very religious my ass, the dad was cheating on his wife by raping a schoolgirl, what do you think his kids are going to learn?
Can't do shit with Islamic teachings if 8 hours a day at school she is learning to be a whore in public indoctrination.
Exactly, a lot of devout people are LARPing to cover up a degenerate past, fuck those people.

Normies seem to think that the darknet is some sort of dark-hoodie-lookin-hacker-known-as-4chan-motherfucker-in-a-pitch-black-room fuckin illuminati anonymous muh iceberg muh hitmen ring. It's really primarily just drugs and cp, there's not much inherently interesting in it.

Normies seem to think that the darknet is some sort of dark-hoodie-lookin-hacker-known-as-4chan-motherfucker-in-a-pitch-black-room fuckin illuminati anonymous muh iceberg muh hitmen ring. It's really primarily just drugs and cp, there's not much inherently interesting in it.
Exactly, my brother thought there was really crazy shit on the darkweb and I said nah dude it's just CP and guns.

this is the dark web organization I.N.C.E.L

dont have it but if u search on google tik tok thot makes vdeo about us site:incels.co should come up

So you just have to literally type "tik tok site:incels.co" for the videos to come up?

u do the site:incels.co to limit the search, its what i always do

Okay but why the search term
"tik tok thot makes video about us site:incels.co"

I know some foids refer to themselves as thots to be ironic but where does the "about us" part come from?
I'd think the thing to type in is "tik tok site:incels.co"