Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

some dumb bitch i found with a femcel shirt in roblox

Adolf Kitler

Adolf Kitler

brainrotted zoomercel
★★★
JFJFLFJLJFLFJLFLF

i was playing rate my avatar today and i randomly find this foid with "femcel" on her shirt. So i went up to her and asked why shes a femcel and she just started running away :feelskek: . i was chasing her around the map trying to ask her why she has the shirt on and she just kept running away trying to avoid me at all costs:feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
She hasnt fucked chad now she is tired of betabuxx boyfriends, thats the definition of “femcel”

Guaranteed it’s a dude

bro you didn't expect 100% of roblox playerbase are below 10 years old obvious they have no idea wtf they're doing 24/7

“femcels” are just an aesthetic and its fucking annoying

bro you didn't expect 100% of roblox playerbase are below 10 years old obvious they have no idea wtf they're doing 24/7
thats not true, a good portion of them are teenagers. the game im playing (rate my avatar) are mostly teenagers

Accurate to how actual "femcels" function

How do I get your shirt on roblox?

thats not true, a good portion of them are teenagers. the game im playing (rate my avatar) are mostly teenagers
they used to be but they all grew up with the game and still they have no idea wtf they're doing 24/7

Love the R.I.P. Elliot Rodger shirt on your character

Stone her (in Lego Batman)

Yeah and you can get it here
Btw for some reason the shirt makes your arms pale white so u gotta change ur skin tone for it

Yeah and you can get it here
I don’t play Roblox, so I don’t need it, but I’m amazed that is a legit Roblox thing and not banned

View attachment 1196342
i was playing rate my avatar today and i randomly find this foid with "femcel" on her shirt. So i went up to her and asked why shes a femcel and she just started running away :feelskek: . i was chasing her around the map trying to ask her why she has the shirt on and she just kept running away trying to avoid me at all costs:feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
loling at the cats following her