Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Some downsyndromes have sex lives

Durbis

Durbis

Forever in agony
★★
How/why do you guys think/feel about the fact that downsydromes can get sex but we can't?

Last edited:
because foids think they are weak, alone, sweet and lovely

an incel is miserable, arrogant, virgin, ugly and desperate, so foids wont date them

Don’t give me the downpill. Don’t you fucking dare.

Oh god, how do I unthink this.

:kys::feelsrope::kys::feelsrope::kys::feelsrope::kys::feelsrope:

>you will never have enough chromosomes
:feels:

you have proof?downgirls get obviously sex but it's over for downcels

There's a 4/10 ginger at my school dating a tardette. It just goes to show how bad sub6s have it with looksmatches.

They usually fuck other tards, except that gigablackpill with the Down-Syndrome foid friend zoning another Down-Syndrome for a Chad lite

Cdc 1
Tumblr muikhm6vGq1sn8ziso1 400
UajYqdB

The look on her face when she is with her downcel male friend, even SHE is disgusted by him!! Especially when they keep thinking they are a couple and she says "We are just FRIENDS!", repulsed by the insinuation! Compared to the look when is with her Chadlite boyfriend.

Plus you know it's over for us all when a Chadlite has to settle for HER!
you have proof?downgirls get obviously sex but it's over for downcels

Last edited:
I've never known of anyone with Down's Syndrome to ever have any genuine relationships.

I feel mad because according to normies/cucks own standards it should be considered statutory rape to fuck a retard but in fact no one really cares.

Meanwhile if I even flirt with an underage woman who's a genius or something and obviously much more capable of understanding and consenting than a retard I'm done for.

Their moral inconsistency triggers me a lot.

Down syndrome people have higher SMVs than all of us combined
Christmas Who 002

Foids sometimes try too hard t look ''sensitive''. It is a lie.

I live next to an asylum for mentally challenged people. There's a football ("soccer") field right next to it, so when I was young I used to play there and often played with the mentally challenged people. A girl with down-syndrome told me that a guy regularly fucks her in the bathroom. I told her to show me who it was and it was another guy with down-syndrome. The group of guys I was with - I had friends back then - thought it was really funny and they told the downie girl and the guy other sex practices (f. ex. the blowjob).

A downie guy has a flamboyant sex life and I don't. JFL.

It's an incredibly small portion of DS men who are not incel, just like with autism. Women on the other hand, a DS woman can probably still fuck chad. But to highlight the exception like it's the rule and pretend most disabled people are neck deep in pussy is just retarded. It's also the same shit we see IT folks doing "see this guy is ugly and he got a woman," exceptions don't refute the rules.

Downies get love and attention because normalfags love to virtual signaling so much yet an autistic kid is more likely to be even more miserable and pathetic than a downie since normies hate them so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back