Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Some curry tried to cockblock me kek

Itachi619

Itachi619

Recruit
★★
So I'm taking normies advice and trying the just be confiduuunt meme even tho I'm a major autist, so I tried talking to this chick at my work, and then instantly this curry steps in to cock block. I swear guys can honestly be just as bad sometimes, he knows what I'm trynna do and instead of leaving me be he as to intervene ffs. I mog him so I wasn't to worried about him trynna steal the girl away from me but fuck it pisses me off.
When shit like this happens I just wanna :feelsrope:

Males throw other males under a bus when a girl appears

So I'm taking normies advice and trying the just be confiduuunt meme even tho I'm a major autist, so I tried talking to this chick at my work, and then instantly this curry steps in to cock block. I swear guys can honestly be just as bad sometimes, he knows what I'm trynna do and instead of leaving me be he as to intervene ffs. I mog him so I wasn't to worried about him trynna steal the girl away from me but fuck it pisses me off.
When shit like this happens I just wanna :feelsrope:
Since you're still here I guess he succeeded in (street) shitting over your plans

Since you're still here I guess he succeeded in (street) shitting over your plans
Lool the convo I had with the chick actually went well but I feel like she can smell the autism. I wrote that literally like 1 min after it happened but kek, I doubt I'm ever gunna ascened tbh

Curries are especially pathetic

Its a competition, what do you expect?

just say "eww you smell, what did you have for dinner last night? curry" or "have a bath dude, you smell". you can easily shut down a curry ffs, why did you let him get away with that.