Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Some cunt disrespected me in public

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★
I was going to my university UBC to scout out the area and learn where everything is when I turned to walk down some outside corridoor on the school but some stupid cunt was in the way so I stand there awkwardly and while on the phone, the fat cunt says "go the other way" (on the grass as she blocking the path) in a stupid disrecpectful tone.

The bitch was also obese and ugly. Her looks match is dead right now and she has the audacity to insult me. The icing on the cake is she was wearing a harvard business hoodie larping as a rich entrepeneur type when she was lurking at UBC miles from the states let alone harvard.

Women casually do all this stupid shit to disrespect men while contributing nothing to society. I would have called her a fat cunt but I saw some staff lurking nearby.

Toilets just gave me the look of "ick" when i was near, i never got a verbal response :feelshaha:

Why did you even bother using VPN if you're just going to expose everything about yourself:feelskek:?

Toilets just gave me the look of "ick" when i was near, i never got a verbal response :feelshaha:
Mostly like that for me too until now. I want to slap that ugly bitch so hard. (Not a threat) just explaining my displeasure

Why did you even bother using VPN if you're just going to expose everything about yourself:feelskek:?
University of British Columbia is huge nobody can do shit based off that

fellow canadacel

The fat bitches can be the worst. I remember this one time in school this fat whore (Legit one of the fattest chicks I've ever seen) Told me I had an egg head. When she was so shockingly fat and her head was the most perfect circle of pure fat. it was unbelievable

total fat bitch death

The fat bitches can be the worst. I remember this one time in school this fat whore (Legit one of the fattest chicks I've ever seen) Told me I had an egg head. When she was so shockingly fat and her head was the most perfect circle of pure fat. it was unbelievable
Did you retaliate? I would have called her an inbred whore

yes, he literally went to her high school
They went to the same high school, it doesn't mean they have to go to the same uni.

What foids say is meaningless, they're only good for sex anyway and they're just retarded animals.

she goes to ubc as well sadly
This is your chance for revenge. Find all the parent international students you can find there and pay them to gangrape her. Mask your face when meeting them so that your identity won't get revealed.

Did you retaliate? I would have called her an inbred whore
That's a good one, And probably accurate lmao. I just called her fat and nothing much happened really.

This is your chance for revenge. Find all the parent international students you can find there and pay them to gangrape her. Mask your face when meeting them so that your identity won't get revealed.
No way I am throwing my life away for this bitch. (Any law enforcement watching I would never do anything illegal)

No way I am throwing my life away for this bitch. (Any law enforcement watching I would never do anything illegal)
You crave for revenge. Don't deny it. You know she needs to be brought to justice and this is the only way (in Roblox).

I was going to my university UBC to scout out the area and learn where everything is when I turned to walk down some outside corridoor on the school but some stupid cunt was in the way so I stand there awkwardly and while on the phone, the fat cunt says "go the other way" (on the grass as she blocking the path) in a stupid disrecpectful tone.

The bitch was also obese and ugly. Her looks match is dead right now and she has the audacity to insult me. The icing on the cake is she was wearing a harvard business hoodie larping as a rich entrepeneur type when she was lurking at UBC miles from the states let alone harvard.

Women casually do all this stupid shit to disrespect men while contributing nothing to society. I would have called her a fat cunt but I saw some staff lurking nearby.
Thanks for the dox. I know where to find you now.

Revenge Of The Sith Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars
(In minecraft)

There are ovER 70k students at UBC how the fuck are we gonna find OP (in Counter Strike 2.0)

the real question - did you do what she said or man up?

the full thread title didn’t load and all I saw was “some cunt disrespected me in pub”