Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some cumskin whore said to me on Twitter that two sheboons killing a brown man with the media concealing their identities has nothing to do with race

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
And then went on to say that the Boulder shooter was Pakistani because my Twitter handle has "Pakistani" in it. Dumb racist whore clearly didn't know he was Syrian. JFL at liberal cumskin whores claiming to be anti-racist while thinking South Asians and Middle Easterners are the same. You can't make this shit up. :lul:

Het is over man

Foids truly are the most racist group out there.

SJW in the streets KKK in the sheets

Foids truly are the most racist group out there.

SJW in the streets KKK in the sheets
Not just femorrhoids but liberals in general. Sheboons, liberal cumskins and faggots came out at full force in my mentions saying it had nothing to do with race.

I don’t think adolescent identities can be revealed by the media but maybe there’s an exception for violent crimes

I wish I had magical powers that allowed me to turn these people into sand niggers.

I wish I had magical powers that allowed me to turn these people into sand niggers.
indeed turn em into balding midget 4'10 shitskin niggers with alot of body hair and unibrow
And then went on to say that the Boulder shooter was Pakistani because my Twitter handle has "Pakistani" in it. Dumb racist whore clearly didn't know he was Syrian. JFL at liberal cumskin whores claiming to be anti-racist while thinking South Asians and Middle Easterners are the same. You can't make this shit up. :lul:
all the more reason it's very sad many western curries simping for niggers who constantly stab em in the back

I don’t think adolescent identities can be revealed by the media but maybe there’s an exception for violent crimes
That's a convenient excuse, actually. In the UK, earlier this month, another Pakistani guy was murdered by burglars but they didn't release his picture even though he was 18 like the victim. Killer's name is Marvin Ward, if this dude was white like his name should imply he would have obviously had his picture released since the media demonizes white men. Thus I concluded he was a nigger. Also, an accomplice in the case was a ricecel because his last name is always used by South East Asians.

that would be the best superpower ever
Either that, or turning them into a fesikh so you can put them in a PVC tube and fuck them like a flesh light.

That's a convenient excuse, actually. In the UK, earlier this month, another Pakistani guy was murdered by burglars but they didn't release his picture even though he was 18 like the victim. Killer's name is Marvin Ward, if this dude was white like his name should imply he would have obviously had his picture released since the media demonizes white men. Thus I concluded he was a nigger. Also, an accomplice in the case was a ricecel because his last name is always used by South East Asians.
Idk about the UK. Laws may be different there or it could be a conspiracy like you mention. Here in the US, turns out it actually doesn’t seem to be illegal to mention a minor’s name but media doesn’t do it unless they’re charged as adults

Idk about the UK. Laws may be different there or it could be a conspiracy like you mention. Here in the US, turns out it actually doesn’t seem to be illegal to mention a minor’s name but media doesn’t do it unless they’re charged as adults
That's why I'm calling it a convenient excuse. If they were of legal age they still wouldn't have mentioned race or released pictures. As for the UK case, 18 year olds aren't minors in the west so their picture should have been released. If you can't see the problem then you are a part of it.

That's why I'm calling it a convenient excuse. If they were of legal age they still wouldn't have mentioned race or released pictures. As for the UK case, 18 year olds aren't minors in the west so their picture should have been released. If you can't see the problem then you are a part of it.
It is likely they wouldn’t reveal the name anyways though here in the US records are ultimately public. We should see soon since they committed a premeditated felony and should be charged as adults. They might have even planned to kill the driver from the getgo

It is likely they wouldn’t reveal the name anyways though here in the US records are ultimately public. We should see soon since they committed a premeditated felony and should be charged as adults. They might have even planned to kill the driver from the getgo
That's not what I meant. I know they won't release their picture in America since they are underage. They definitely won't be tried as adults since women don't get any real punishment to begin with. Even the mayor of DC was victim-blaming the poor brown senior man and guess what, the mayor of DC is a sheboon. And then liberals will still claim it has nothing to do with race. Dumb cunts.

That's not what I meant. I know they won't release their picture in America since they are underage. They definitely won't be tried as adults since women don't get any real punishment to begin with. Even the mayor of DC was victim-blaming the poor brown senior man and guess what, the mayor of DC is a sheboon. And then liberals will still claim it has nothing to do with race. Dumb cunts.
Yea I see your point. The people on Twitter and the media have picked winners and losers of the culture war so they protect these black foids though even they deserve to be tossed to the wolves.

Yea I see your point. The people on Twitter and the media have picked winners and losers of the culture war so they protect these black foids though even they deserve to be tossed to the wolves.
I would say it is the mainstream media that's really responsible for it. But it shouldn't even surprise me that cumskin liberals hate brown men, Americans and their NATO slaves have been bombing us for decades, but they never held protests as massive as BLM protests were. Nor was it as global. But now I see that they really are playing favorites, with the nigger on top, even when it is a murderer.

There is nothing unique about this incident that there isn’t some white male example of/precedent for.

Media not calling it murder because the sheboons haven’t been charged yet? Kyle rittenhouse and Derek chauvin were called murderers by the media on day 1. Media not including the sheboons’ race because it has nothing to do with race? Kyle rittenhouse and Derek chauvin were both called white supremacists on day 1.

There is nothing unique about this incident that there isn’t some white male example of/precedent for.

Media not calling it murder because the sheboons haven’t been charged yet? Kyle rittenhouse and Derek chauvin were called murderers by the media on day 1. Media not including the sheboons’ race because it has nothing to do with race? Kyle rittenhouse and Derek chauvin were both called white supremacists on day 1.
I clarified further down and turns out it is ok to reveal a minor’s identity. Rittenhouse was 17 when he was arrested and publicized. I never knew he was that young. Over for him tbh

I clarified further down and turns out it is ok to reveal a minor’s identity. Rittenhouse was 17 when he was arrested and publicized. I never knew he was that young. Over for him tbh
Unless his jury is packed with blacks or activists, he’s gonna be fine.

you had me at cumskins

Tbf, most of them look the same. I can’t tell whether someone is a curry or sand many times.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back