Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Some copes - part I: Movies/documentaries

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
As one of my final "Thank you"s to this community I will give you some of the shit that has brought me joy or at least distraction in life, hopefully it will bring you the same experience that it brought me.

This will include Youtube channels/videos, movies, documentaries, TV series, literature, interesting shit to research, etc.

1. Zodiac
  2. Bram Stoker's Dracula
  3. Hobo with a shotgun
  4. Prisoners
  5. Memories Of Murder
  6. I saw the devil
  7. Willow
  8. Evil Dead (& particularly Army Of Darkness)
  9. The Fog (John Carpenter's original only, the remake is shit)
  10. Dune (particularly the old movie)
  11. Blade Runner & Blade Runner 2049
  12. Nightcrawler
  13. American Psycho
  14. The Silence Of The Lambs
  15. Stieg Larrson - The Millenium Triology (both the swedish original and the remake)
  16. Jussi Adler Olsen - All the movies about his book series
  17. Street Trash
  18. Most Final Destination movies
  19. The Perfume
  20. Falling Down
  21. Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho
  22. [UWSL]Citizen X[/UWSL]
  23. The Raid - all movies
  24. Oldboy
  25. Dead Snow 1/2
  26. Man bites dog
  27. The toxic avenger
  28. Henry - Portrait of a serial killer
  29. Se7en
  30. Monster
  31. Natural Born Killers
  32. I stand alone
  33. A Clockwork Orange
  34. Joker
  35. Taxi Driver
  36. The Thing
  37. Heat
  38. The town that dreaded sundown
  39. Killer Klowns From Outer Space
  40. The Collector
  41. Wolf Creek
  42. A nightmare on Elm street - most movies
  43. Scream
  44. Clown
  45. Slither
  46. Ichi the Killer
  47. Sin City
  48. Jaws
  49. Sharktopus - all movies (particularly the one with Whalewolf)
  50. Sharknado - all movies
  51. Tokyo Gore Police
  52. Copykill
  53. Scarface
  54. Angst
  55. Machete/Machete kills
  56. The Bone Collector
  57. Gone girl
  58. The Wailing
  59. Fallen
  60. The Chaser
  61. 10 Rillington Place
  62. Zombeavers
  63. Jennifer 8
  64. Clive Barker's The Midnight Meat Train
  65. From dusk till dawn
  66. Deep blue sea
  67. Der goldene Handschuh/The golden glove (very disgusting tbh)
  68. Kill Bill - all movies
  69. Cube
  70. Hereditary
  71. House on haunted hill -both original and remake
  72. 13 ghosts
  73. Sinister
  74. Sleepy Hollow
  75. Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber Of Fleet Street
  76. Would you rather
  77. The Fly
  78. Gremlins
  79. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
  80. A walk among the tombstones
  81. The Iceman
  82. Alien
  83. Dark Skies
  84. The cabin in the woods
  85. The Mothman Prophecies
  86. Tetsuo - The Iron Man
  87. American Mary
  88. Mad Max - all movies (only Thunder Dome is a weak entry)
  89. Tucker & Dale v.s. Evil
  90. Poltergeist
  91. 8mm
  92. The VVitch
  93. Murder Set Pieces
  94. Signs
  95. eVolution
  96. Independence Day (original only)
  97. Predator - most movies, particularly the 1st two movies
  98. Ghost shark
  99. The Mummy
  100. Mosquito - The Rapist
  101. Of course shit like Indiana Jones/LotR/old Star Wars movies/etc. too, but this is so generic that everyone already saw it

Nature:
  1. The Living Desert
  2. Regalec
  3. When Sharks Attack
  4. Alien Sharks - The Deep Sea Sharks
  5. Mystery At Shark Beach
  6. Everything with Steve Irwin, Austin Stevens, Jeremy Wade
  7. Walking with dinosaurs
  8. Planet Dinosaur
  9. The Blue Planet
  10. Africa's Claws & Jaws
  11. Regalec
Crime:
  1. This is the Zodiac speaking
  2. The Golden State Killer: It's not over
  3. His Name Was Arthur Leigh Allen
  4. Zodiac Deciphered
  5. Murder in the Bayou
  6. Zero Hour - Columbine
  7. Zoo
  8. Don't fuck with cats (and for a Youtube documentary: Don't fuck with dogs; both only for those with a strong stomach)
  9. Dear Zachary (extremely sad documentary)
  10. Mark of a killer
  11. Born to kill
  12. Pure Evil
  13. The FBI Files (particularly the episodes about Robert Hansen/Thomas Dillon/Joseph Cristopher/etc.)
  14. Crimes that shoock the world (particularly the one about Il Mostro Di Firenze)
  15. Forensic Files (best episodes: serial killers or medical problems like proteinopathies)
  16. I'll be gone in the dark
Other:
  1. The Act Of Killing
Sadly, most shit I watch is of a regional level/in a different language.

The next thing: Youtube recommendations/research topics
What I will try to do offline: Get my mental health (Asperger&comorbidites) in order because this is for me personally the most limiting factor at this point, making some reptile/amphibian video shit maybe

Last edited:
You are leaving the forum?

Thanks for the recommendations almost all movies on the list i already watched, we have similar taste.:feelsokman:
Dont delete your account, take some time off and forget about it, one day you might want to come back.

You are leaving the forum?
Most certainly. For a multitude of reasons.
  1. Recent actions of self-proclaimed vigilante groups/journalists: With doxxing/harassment/involving family members
  2. Opinion of the userbase: Am (as I think) mostly a mentalcel (diagnosed with severe Asperger's Syndrome as a pre-teen/was then in therapy for most of my young life until refusing), many here say mentalcels should fuck off/don't exist/should try therapy, if this is what most think I am obliged to follow that
  3. Age/inexperience: I have had so far little to no experience with the adult world (only with childhood bullying/being mocked behind my back in the 1st semesters of uni/shitty treatment by family in early childhood), helicopter parenting further limited/limits me even now in my 20s, my (few) approaches in person in school/uni were turned down (or not even interpreted as such), my experience is (compared to that of other users) only limited, my life was spent mostly with working/rotting/reading shit in books/the Internet
  4. Some contradicting evidence to extremely purist black pill beliefs: Saw some incels from my country succeeding (despite even worse stats) even at later stages of life like their late 30s without SEAmaxxing/moneymaxxing
  5. Getting back into some of my older interests: like going into nature or reptile/fish keeping which helped me to see life in a more positive manner, this year in particular I drove often into the (close-by) mountains/lakes/moors and felt again at some level of peace, I have already made some plans for this year of what I want to find in nature (plants/animals/landscapes)
But before I go I will try to give you at least something back for providing company/help to me for such a long time; this is only fair.

Last edited:
  1. Opinion of the userbase: Am (as I think) mostly a mentalcel (diagnosed with severe Asperger's Syndrome as a pre-teen/was then in therapy for most of my young life until refusing), many here say mentalcels should fuck off/don't exist/should try therapy, if this is what most think I am obliged to follow that
Yeah fuck them. How hard is it to realise that even if you are normie by looks , not having the proper social aptitude is a death sentence. Just being NT is not enough , you have to compete in the social mating game.
  1. Some contradicting evidence to extremely purist black pill beliefs: Saw some incels from my country succeeding (despite even worse stats) even at later stages of life like their late 30s without SEAmaxxing/moneymaxxing
Hook up with used goods theory. I imagine that if I remain datless by late 30s I wouldn't even bother. I hardly bother even now
  1. Age/inexperience: I have had so far little to no experience with the adult world (only with childhood bullying/being mocked behind my back in the 1st semesters of uni/shitty treatment by family in early childhood), helicopter parenting further limited/limits me even now in my 20s, my (few) approaches in person in school/uni were turned down (or not even interpreted as such), my experience is (compared to that of other users) only limited, my life was spent mostly with working/rotting/reading shit in books/the Internet
How old are you?

Yeah fuck them. How hard is it to realise that even if you are normie by looks , not having the proper social aptitude is a death sentence. Just being NT is not enough , you have to compete in the social mating game.
Sadly this.
Hook up with used goods theory. I imagine that if I remain datless by late 30s I wouldn't even bother. I hardly bother even now
Brutal.
How old are you?
22 in a few days. Started extreme rotmaxxing with 19.

Great list OP, excellent taste :yes:

Can't beat a good crime thriller for incel escapism

Have fun competing in “social mating game” fucking moronic comment, not that we have a chance

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back