Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Some controversial questions I was thinking about this morning

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
★★★★★
1. Do you think we simplify women because humans have a tendency to simplify others? In the same way that normies and women reduce incels to soulless characters, we simplify women too, I personally feel complex but I know that for other people I'm just another incel and even other incels I tend to simplify

this is a process of human rationalization so it's normal, but it's not good to lose too much in the platonics

2. Do you think that trying to understand women through other men who have no success with them and barely know them is somehow having ultimate mastery over their nature?

INB4: Infiltrator, I've been using this forum for years, I just don't have the nature to stick to just one philosophy (as much as I think blackpill is the closest to the truth)

Women are genuinely super fucking simple and if you think otherwise you'll get screwed over by then

Everyone generalises about large groups of people

Women are genuinely super fucking simple and if you think otherwise you'll get screwed over by then
Yes, it's a survival mechanism but it CAN not be the truth

simplifying women helps men not end up being victims of a scam, this is the principle of the red pill