Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel some common sense at Reddit

Based
We need blackpill spreading for societal collapse

I wonder what twisted defination of ''blackpill'' they're going by

i dont like seeing the word incel or maxxing used anywhere else except on here, it pisses me off to see normfags try hijacking our lingo to their amusement

Its small enough to fly under the radar of reddit admins I guess.

Looks over all of course. Never forget that .is came from r/braincels purge.
True enough but I just assume anything and everything on reddit is soy nonsense

The more these things get spread and talked about, the more stricter normies who run these site will become, they'll just go even harder banning anything that goes agaisnt normie groupthink Unfortunately.

Still some retarded takes in that thread.

That one guy claiming actually women are happy being corporate ladder climbing childless cat ladies. Wow.

The more these things get spread and talked about, the more stricter normies who run these site will become, they'll just go even harder banning anything that goes agaisnt normie groupthink Unfortunately.
Nah. Tiktok is the promised land for blackpillers aside of .is and .org. Do not worry. Although, things aint get better for us.

That one guy claiming actually women are happy being corporate ladder climbing childless cat ladies. Wow.
Women rather to be with childfree and with cats than getting pregnant by subhuman men though.

Women rather to be with childfree and with cats than getting pregnant by subhuman men though.
Yes but now it's getting pregnant by sub-8 they refuse to do until it's too late.

:soy::soy::no::no::blackpill::blackpill:

They won't be able to contain it forever. You can ban discussions online all you want but unless you completely cut people off from reality you won't stop men from realising. It's suprsing that even now, despite how bad things have gotten, that so many men remain bluepilled.

Based
We need blackpill spreading for societal collapse
Based.
Blackpill = an ideology that claims the that the bankrupt indebted single mom that fell in love with my personality and took my 3" cock's virginity after I've finally secured a good income and purchased a nice house is actually attracted to my resources and not to my amazing personality, therefore the blackpill must be false, since it hurts my feelings.

Smaller subreddits are less cucked but still cucked

have you checked out this sub they actually allow blackpill discussion

If blackpill will spread out more than it already has it will just bring more normies here and ruin this spaces

didnt last i was suspended on reddit for 3 days for giving blackpilled views, ooooooooooooon a blackpilled sub reddit

JJJJJJJJFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLL

didnt last i was suspended on reddit for 3 days for giving blackpilled views, ooooooooooooon a blackpilled sub reddit

How to get banned on reddit permanently (speedrun)

I see. We knew it for a little while already: our concepts are becoming outdated due to mainstream attention. We should expand them further.

It's being a 'little less sad'. Depression level amongst foid has gone up by quite a bit. For example, you will find that some first world countries have higher rates of foid suicides than countries where foids are considered 'oppressed'.
Btw, Only a very small percent of individuals trickle through the filter to successfully climb the corporate ladder. Of course, some redditors will keep clinging onto exceptions to justify the life-choices of women. Tbh, I hope they keep doing it. When I see stats of foid depression level going up, which is followed by their mental gymnasium, it feels quite cathartic.

i dont like seeing the word incel or maxxing used anywhere else except on here, it pisses me off to see normfags try hijacking our lingo to their amusement
Kill all normalfilth

Tiktok is the promised land for blackpillers aside of .is and .org
Too many NPC and bot accounts on there. Niggerfied zoomers are actually just as bad as reddit soys

If blackpill will spread out more than it already has it will just bring more normies here and ruin this spaces
Agreed. I’m not looking forward to this