Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Some college dude caught me browsing here on my phone

incelpardo99

incelpardo99

Blackcel
-
Bro was just staring at the INCELS logo part at the top for long, as if they didn't already know...

if you don't live in the USA you have nothing to worry about

Bro was just staring at the INCELS logo part at the top for long, as if they didn't already know...
Should have changed it to fast banana.

He is a fellow truecel, invite him here asap

Brazil (my country) imports a lot from ur culture back to here, our culture licks yours balls so hard they already even use incel like it's an actual word in our dictionary, so they know whats going on

Last edited:
Now you have to be the low inhib inkwell rage virgin you were always intended to be. Your reputation is already fucked. :feelsdevil:

He’s more of a loser than me lol

His name is @Chudpreet
I thought u were talking bout normies not fellowcels, wish I had them tho, but I'm fine wit it either way :feelsjuice:

90% of people on here are fakecels
If u talking seriously I don't doubt it, but they have to be atleast some top mentalcels to be here anyway, atleast I know I'm more than only mental

Money wont change anything if youre really incel
People still will hate you
But money helps with livingmaxxing anyway and I still want to live and shit at this planet regardless of being incel or not

You really think so? You don’t see how it could be “part of the fun” to just BS here as a fakecel and see how long you can last? I know there are some users doing just that at minimum
U still have to be mental to find fun in that tho, so that comes all circle together. I myself have some sexhavers acquaintances who identifies themselves as incels just for lolsies but that weirdness always knockbacks at their SMV nonetheless, they shitting on themselves by being here

Last edited:
Brazil (my country) imports a lot from ur culture back to here, our culture licks yours balls so hard they already even use incel like it's an actual word in our dictionary, so they know whats going on
I hate Brazil, there is a lot of mix raced foids over there, Brazilian wome are sluts and whores because they influenced American culture

I hate Brazil, there is a lot of mix raced foids over there, Brazilian wome are sluts and whores because they influenced American culture
Ye but mating culture here is more animalistic and savage tho, if ur incel instead of being accused of sexual harrassment like in US you get straight up lynched and dismembered by local baboons by being falsely accused of rape, no in betweens, just straight up to the point

Last edited:
This is why I've had the Fast Banana theme ever since 2019.

I thought u were talking bout normies not fellowcels, wish I had them tho, but I'm fine wit it either way :feelsjuice:
I don’t know that guy irl. He’s some troon infiltrator who I exposed and got banned, now he’s back and for some reason obsessed with me

I browse incels.is in public tbh. Nobody caught me and I'd not care if someone did anyway as only place I would get caught is public transit anyway why'd I care what some random person on a bus thinks.

Kekfuel every country that isn't african is doing news reports on inkwells these days. You forget that this is the internet age

What Incels.is I'm using Fast banana viral marketing

I also browse with just incels.is no fast banana

Kekfuel every country that isn't african is doing news reports on inkwells these days. You forget that this is the internet age
wrong. no one has a clue what an "incel" is where I am