Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Some braindead Tyrone is blasting music in the shower

StaroRavager

StaroRavager

Hateful, Disgusted, Alone
★★★★★
I’m in my room trying to enjoy my evening and some idiot starts playing obnoxious trap music. This goes on for a few minuets in which I assume is his room. I then hear him exit his room and hope that he’ll be heading out. Of course no such fortune would fall upon me and he goes to the shower room which is pretty much right across from my room. I decide to put on my headphones to block out his music and then that MOTHERFUCKER connects his phone to a high powered Bluetooth speaker. Now you could hear his music from across the hall and it’s enough so that I can still hear it over my music

Why don't you ask him to turn it down a bit?

Throw a piss bottle at them

Oh yeah, that's right. But didn't you say he did the same thing before he went to the shower?
My tolerance for annoyance is fairly high I didn’t become fully motivated to shut him down until he started using that speaker

I could never live near coloreds. They're all noisy and annoying. Fucking vermin.

i still cant wrap my mind around blacks.

Why don't you ask him to turn it down a bit?
As vantagens blog 1080x675

I blast Disco Music to the Black Ladies. Many, if not most of them, like it better than rap.

Tyrones are the worst variety of chads. On average, all other varieties of chads are more polite and considerate in my personal experience. Tyrones are just glorified apes

Tyrones are the worst variety of chads. On average, all other varieties of chads are more polite and considerate in my personal experience. Tyrones are just glorified apes
Most Tyrones I run into are obnoxious but not necessarily malicious can’t say the same for the bulk of standard Chads that I’ve met. They always have something to prove despite already having everything

Nig nogs have no inhib

Kill that nigger