Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Some bluepilled advice on getting girls from Drake and josh

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
In the episode Who’s Got Game, Drake and Josh see a gigastacy at the premiere and they tackle and wrestle each other on who will talk to her until an old lady yells at them to stop

so at home, Josh (sub7 normie) tells Drake (a chad) that he can get just as many girls as drake and they bet.

josh initially struggles but then his mom gives him advice.She tells him to walk up to a foid, give a compliment and just walk away. Josh does that to a gigastacy and it worked.

this is some bluepilled BS and any ugly guy could NEVER get a girl by doing this JFL

All the other episodes are blackpilled

This advice I thought would work to ascend from inceldom. boy was I wrong

I remember this episode as a kid and thought one day i would try it JFL

I remember that episode lol. Good show regardless of the bluepilled bs

Just compliment a girl bro, they love that

I think that's an actual dating tactic that pua scammers give out.
Drake was chad as fuck in that show, he smashed tons of jbs while Josh was playing on his game sphere

I think that's an actual dating tactic that pua scammers give out.
Drake was chad as fuck in that show, he smashed tons of jbs while Josh was playing on his game sphere
Drake was banging jbs because Drake was 16

Josh heightmogged him into oblivion

Drake was banging jbs because Drake was 16
Even though Josh moggs drake these days, I still think drake's lifetime experience of jb slaying puts Josh to shame. Imagine having to be the actor of Josh as you watch drake make out with hot teens while your the fat comedic relief.
It probably makes up for it though because drake probably got raped by some producer

Even though Josh moggs drake these days, I still think drake's lifetime experience of jb slaying puts Josh to shame. Imagine having to be the actor of Josh as you watch drake make out with hot teens while your the fat comedic relief.
It probably makes up for it though because drake probably got raped by some producer
Drake was raped? Where did you hear that?

JFL Josh was a fatcel he was no normie also he is ethnic because he is jew

Never thought about it this way tbh , Drake definitely has a lot of cool stories to tell

Drake was raped? Where did you hear that?
Bro its known that pretty much all child stars get raped, especially considering the producer of drake and Josh was Dan Schneider:
1497938185720.jpg

Bro its known that pretty much all child stars get raped, especially considering the producer of drake and Josh was Dan Schneider:
1497938185720.jpg
i doubt that those Dan Schneider rumors are true. Most of them are definitely bs. Also, I don’t think that many child stars are molested. Internet’s just paranoid about child molesters and the rumors began on 4chan and if Schneider was thin, nobody would call him a child molester

White jew
JFL at thinking Ashkenazis are not ethnics

only reason Josh slays now is because he is Chad and he is white passing

In reality, white jews like Josh are rare, most of them are dark hair, dark eye, white skin, not really a one up from Palestinians

In fact, most of the jews I knew irl could pass as Iranian
i doubt that those Dan Schneider rumors are true. Most of them are definitely bs. Also, I don’t think that many child stars are molested. Internet’s just paranoid about child molesters and the rumors began on 4chan and if Schneider was thin, nobody would call him a child molester
nah he truecel

even at skinniest he had all that facial bloat
nah he truecel

even at skinniest he had all that facial bloat

Josh is proof that fatcel=volcel

JFL at thinking Ashkenazis are not ethnics

only reason Josh slays now is because he is Chad and he is white passing

In reality, white jews like Josh are rare, most of them are dark hair, dark eye, white skin, not really a one up from Palestinians

In fact, most of the jews I knew irl could pass as Iranian
White Jews are white. Most consider them white

White supremacists especially hate jews. So no, jew is not white.

Wasn't Josh like over 6ft?

I fucking loved that series as a child

JFL Josh was a fatcel he was no normie also he is ethnic because he is jew
Er, no, normies are fat. Low body fat is paradoxically both a Chad trait and an incel trait. Josh was an average guy who seemed incel because he was constantly mogged by Drake and most other actors (actors are disproportionately above average looking).

Er, no, normies are fat. Low body fat is paradoxically both a Chad trait and an incel trait. Josh was an average guy who seemed incel because he was constantly mogged by Drake and most other actors (actors are disproportionately above average looking).
Any actors who are ugly?

I loved that show

Danny phantom was awesome
Oh yeah. I watched that every day after school in elementary school. Always came on just in time, around 3 PM central time.

Oh yeah. I watched that every day after school in elementary school. Always came on just in time, around 3 PM central time.
They promoted the redpill when Paulina only liked Danny’s ghost half

just get ghost powers bro

I wanted to be like Drake, I wasn’t even a Josh :feelsrope:

I wonder how many delusional youngcels actually tried using this advice. I was bluepilled but even I knew this advice was crap

I wonder how many delusional youngcels actually tried using this advice. I was bluepilled but even I knew this advice was crap
I wondered if this advice was true before swallowing the blackpill

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back