Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Some bitch rated this guy a 6

• Thread starter anincelforlifelol
  • Start date
A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
The girl apparently is rated on r/truerateme as 6.5-8.

This guy is a 6?
bzgnyfac68k01.jpg

Rope me now. NOW.

looks chad to me lol, if NT there is no reason he shouldnt be the top male in his HS

only non good feature seems to be his wide-sih nose, and maybe high-ish hairline

i would kill to look like him

Chadlite, nose and eye area are the only barriers for becoming Chad. Lacks masculinity

He’s a high tier normie to me, lacks masculinity.

Chadlite, nose and eye area are the only barriers for becoming Chad. Lacks masculinity
he looks 15-17, will prob ascend in his 20s, his eye area is pretty good, a little far apart but strong eye color and hooded eyes halo, but ye his nose is a little wide for his young face

any rating a girl gives that's higher than 5/10 means on an objective scale the guy is already 8/10+

Why the fuck would he need more masculinity? This is some TRP shit cope.

Because he’s not sexually attractive enough, he looks “unfinished”. I realize that this forum is a spin-off of the incels subreddit so there’s not that background in aesthetics. Regardless, you’re telling me that hot girls get wet over this guy?

Lookism fags would rate gandy a 5.5. His face is probably low to mid 7s. He can't be a 8 with those sub orbitals

Because he’s not sexually attractive enough, he looks “unfinished”. I realize that this forum is a spin-off of the incels subreddit so there’s not that background in aesthetics. Regardless, you’re telling me that hot girls get wet over this guy?

He's not quite MM tier, but they don't have "muh masculinity" either. The flaws (or minor problems really) he has have nothing to do with that.

He's not quite MM tier, but they don't have "muh masculinity" either. The flaws (or minor problems really) he has have nothing to do with that.

MOST MALE MODELS ARE NOT ATTRACTIVE TO WOMEN. You can look good but if you lack masculinity, you’re not all that sexually attractive. There’s a difference and that’s how I rate, based on his appeal to women, not to his appeal to gay fashion designers or guy on the street.

MOST MALE MODELS ARE NOT ATTRACTIVE TO WOMEN. You can look good but if you lack masculinity, you’re not all that sexually attractive. There’s a difference and that’s how I rate, based on his appeal to women, not to his appeal to gay fashion designers or guy on the street.

Yeah, that's why they still have millions of followers while your high-T masculine balding strongmen like AlphaDestiny are still invisible to women. This is some serious cope, if they weren't attractive then they wouldn't be fucking different bitches all the time.

Yeah, that's why they still have millions of followers while your high-T masculine balding strongmen like AlphaDestiny are still invisible to women. This is some serious cope, if they weren't attractive then they wouldn't be fucking different bitches all the time.

Let’s go with Randy Orton. What caliber of women are those twinks fucking? Amorphous women, masculine women? Generally not feminine women like masculine good-looking guys are.

>alphadestiny
>masculine
giphy.gif

Let’s go with Randy Orton. What caliber of women are those twinks fucking? Amorphous women, masculine women? Generally not feminine women like masculine good-looking guys are.

COOOPE. In what fucking universe do JBs go for balding ogres like Randy Orton? The fuck are you smoking bro? If you look anywhere outside, you'll see that these "twinks" are with feminine and mostly young girls.

Seriously, what 17 is going to say "ugghh I want a balding WWE star inside me".

Obviously I’m talking about when he was in his prime. You see them...in LTRs? Masculinity theory is on life support! I don’t know if you can judge accurately considering that you brought up AlphaDestiny as being masculine.
?. I was mocking VHO for calling alphadestiny masculine. I didn't say anything else

COOOPE. In what fucking universe do JBs go for balding ogres like Randy Orton? The fuck are you smoking bro? If you look anywhere outside, you'll see that these "twinks" are with feminine and mostly young girls.

Seriously, what 17 is going to say "ugghh I want a balding WWE star inside me".

Obviously I’m talking about when he was in his prime. You see them...in LTRs? Masculinity theory is on life support! I don’t know if you can judge accurately considering that you brought up AlphaDestiny as being masculine.

Lacks masculinity. Looks like a bottom.

I see them doing ONS, LTRs, all the jazz. JFL if you think they don't slay.

Also AD has all the characteristics down (balding, ogre), so while he may not be "masculine" in practice, he certainly has the traits. Just accept that your masculinity means NOTHING. Nobody cares if you go thumping your chest "I'M HIGH-T! FUCK U TWINKS! WHY WON'T WOMYN FUCK ME, I'M THE PERFECT MALE! RRREEEEEEEE". You can cope with your TRP bs all you want, none of it is true.

He has potential for a 6. He looks like a16 year old Superman

dam if thats a 6 then I have no fucking hope some one hand me the rope

I see them doing ONS, LTRs, all the jazz. JFL if you think they don't slay.

Also AD has all the characteristics down (balding, ogre), so while he may not be "masculine" in practice, he certainly has the traits. Just accept that your masculinity means NOTHING. Nobody cares if you go thumping your chest "I'M HIGH-T! FUCK U TWINKS! WHY WON'T WOMYN FUCK ME, I'M THE PERFECT MALE! RRREEEEEEEE". You can cope with your TRP bs all you want, none of it is true.

Obviously it’s being good-looking and masculine. TRP thinks superficial signs of masculinity are good enough, not me. I know I’m doomed but this guy is a six, it has nothing to do with how I look. A lack of major flaws =/= good-looking.

Obviously it’s being good-looking and masculine. TRP thinks superficial signs of masculinity are good enough, not me. I know I’m doomed but this guy is a six, it has nothing to do with how I look. A lack of major flaws =/= good-looking.

I don't mean "you" per se. I mean "you" as in the people who think like that. And yeah, "good-looking" that's the whole point jfc.

None of this shit autistic shit matters, all that matters is if you're attractive.

I don't mean "you" per se. I mean "you" as in the people who think like that. And yeah, "good-looking" that's the whole point jfc.

None of this shit autistic shit matters, all that matters is if you're attractive.

Normies paint us with a broad brush, wouldn’t you think...nah, I know the answer to that. The guy posted in OP isn’t sexually attractive, that’s all I know.

any rating a girl gives that's higher than 5/10 means on an objective scale the guy is already 8/10+

you have absolutely no clue about how women rate.

Yes. No shadow of doubt.

Thats a CHADLITE, not a high tier normie.

Yes. No shadow of doubt.

Thats a CHADLITE, not a high tier normie.

His lower third is not good enough, maybe a beard would be enough to elevate him like Bateman. Frame hurts too but I’m trying to separate that from face.

His lower third is not good enough, maybe a beard would be enough to elevate him like Bateman. Frame hurts too but I’m trying to separate that from face.
You are coping hard.

Girls panties get wet the same moment they put eyes on guys like this.

People here are as retarded as lookism raters.

"Muh masculinity"

He looks like great value brand orb.

People here are as retarded as lookism raters.

"Muh masculinity"

It matters, no matter how uncomfortable it makes some of us.

It matters, no matter how uncomfortable it makes some of us.
Facial harmony is more important. I know "maculine" people who look like shit because of thier eye area or shit facial harmony. Masculinity isn't everything and i think the guy is masculine enough already.

Facial harmony is more important. I know "maculine" people who look like shit because of thier eye area or shit facial harmony. Masculinity isn't everything and i think the guy is masculine enough already.

I know masculinity isn’t everything but this guy is too feminine if anything.

I know masculinity isn’t everything but this guy is too feminine if anything.
Francisco lachowski looks feminine like many other MM' and all women wet themselves when they see them.

Francisco lachowski looks feminine like many other MM' and all women wet themselves when they see them.

Feminine 8+ women or plain janes?

Chico has a massive skull and is 6ft3

And he's frame looks decent at times depending what clothes he wears

Bitach was retarded, problem solved.

The nigga is literally one of the tallest male models. Always height-mogging others male models. There's nothing more manly that being very fucking tall.

The guy in the pic is a 6.5-7.5.

Of course feminine women. I'm a man so i'm naturally attracted to femininity.

I’m questioning the type of women that are attracted to Chico.

The nigga is literally one of the tallest male models. Always height-mogging others male models. There's nothing more manly that being very fucking tall.
Maybe the guy in OP is tall too, who knows ? If he's 6'1+ with decent frame then he would be no less than 7.5-8/10.

I’m questioning the type of women that are attracted to Chico.

You question it because your a male, mos tmales cant rate othe rmales. Especially bluepilled males think a man must look hypermasculine to look attractive ( overprojecting chin, ridiciulous jaw and harmony doesnt matter) Jfl. You will jsut get genetic shit with a masculine face and zero harmony. There are many guys out with a masculine face, are they anything special? Not really.

Maybe the guy in OP is tall too, who knows ? If he's 6'1+ with decent frame then he would be no less than 7.5-8/10.
If he's 6'4 like Chico, he's definitely a 8.

If this guy is a 6, then I am a 1 lol. It's beyond over.