Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Some bitch hassled me at my college program and...

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
She always hassles me at our college program. I got mad and called her a cunt and so then her stupid friend tells me that’s “sexist” and I shouldn’t treat women that way.

then the goth girl the two aforementioned foids hang out with a little later on went up to me and sprayed a bunch of stuff all over me and they made fun of me when I reported them

It pisses me off. It’s wrong for me to call that one foid a cunt for hassling me all day just because it’s “sexist”?

if she was a male, nobody would care if I even punched her

this is true. women deserve to be penalized for their stupidity

Foids have an evil nature.
Ugly men are an easy target for them.

You are "privileged" in this satanic marxist shithole we all live in. I mean, you get hassled by these fiends for some time, than you get mad and say a bad word and YOU are the bad guy.
Fuck this system!

Go ER (in minecraft :feelsthink:)

What was she doing? talking to you? :chad:

You are "privileged" in this satanic marxist shithole we all live in. I mean, you get hassled by these fiends for some time, than you get mad and say a bad word and YOU are the bad guy.
Fuck this system!

No. Be a good goy, keep your head down, and pay your taxes.

college foids love taking advantage of ugly/ low status males. It's like a hierarchy jfl

Fuck this system!
America worships foids too much. A man cannot stand up for himself to a woman or he’s called “evil”.
What was she doing? talking to you? :chad:
She was hassling me. Don’t think for a minute that I’m chad?
college foids love taking advantage of ugly/ low status males. It's like a hierarchy jfl
That foid was a Becky
Foids have an evil nature.
Ugly men are an easy target for them.
They never hassle chad because chad is too powerful and all they can do is suck chad’s cock
No. Be a good goy, keep your head down, and pay your taxes.
We have to rEsPeCt WaHmEn

Last edited:
I wish that foid was male so I can punch her and get away with it

Dumb foids, you can’t even do things like get an education without ecountering their wrath.

Dumb foids, you can’t even do things like get an education without ecountering their wrath.
And they get to hassle you all they want and torment you and if you get tired of it and hit them, everyone wants you executed.

she is the scum of the earth. tell her to fuck off and to nevER speak to you again

What do you mean by "hassles" you? You mean she actually willingly approaches you and talks to you? Mogs me:feelscry:

she is the scum of the earth. tell her to fuck off and to nevER speak to you again
I’d like to punch her but I’d get arrested for “hitting a wahmen”.
What do you mean by "hassles" you? You mean she actually willingly approaches you and talks to you? Mogs me:feelscry:
No she literally bullies me

Americans lose their shit when somebody says cunt. In Scotland it's used in everything from an insult to a term of endearment.

Americans lose their shit when somebody says cunt. In Scotland it's used in everything from an insult to a term of endearment.
Scottish people are awesome for that

Can’t even take classes in peace

fucking bitches these days

What is she bullying you over, your appearance?

You gotta get revenge bro

She needs a spanking

That should be my prank?
it's not a prank bro. Unironically surprised it's not filtered by the government. That shit is strong and one spray can cause your whole outfit cost.

Will I be arrested?
No. It's just a stink spray after all. But just if you can get close to her/her belongings and spray it those things instantly become worthless and need to be thrown away.

No. It's just a stink spray after all. But just if you can get close to her/her belongings and spray it those things instantly become worthless and need to be thrown away.
I should see if it’s at a store nearby

I should see if it’s at a store nearby
yeah look in prank stores but buy online tbh. I've used it many times and it is very epic and if you really truly want to pursue this revenge plot I will give you many tips on how to use it. :feelstrash:

She always hassles me at our college program. I got mad and called her a cunt and so then her stupid friend tells me that’s “sexist” and I shouldn’t treat women that way.

then the goth girl the two aforementioned foids hang out with a little later on went up to me and sprayed a bunch of stuff all over me and they made fun of me when I reported them

It pisses me off. It’s wrong for me to call that one foid a cunt for hassling me all day just because it’s “sexist”?

if she was a male, nobody would care if I even punched her
you need a bettER solution next time you meet them :feelsokman:

yeah look in prank stores but buy online tbh. I've used it many times and it is very epic and if you really truly want to pursue this revenge plot I will give you many tips on how to use it. :feelstrash:
I could get kicked out of the college program
you need a bettER solution next time you meet them :feelsokman:
My inhibition is too high unfortunately

I seriously dont get how people can stand such shitty behaviour without losing their temper, if a foid would somehow physically attack me, even just spraýing any stuff on me, Id fucking lose it and beat that bitch to the curb. Dont mean it as a negative OP, has nothing to do with being unassertive or even high inhib, is just smart to not hit a foid in public.

I seriously dont get how people can stand such shitty behaviour without losing their temper, if a foid would somehow physically attack me, even just spraýing any stuff on me, Id fucking lose it and beat that bitch to the curb. Dont mean it as a negative OP, has nothing to do with being unassertive or even high inhib, is just smart to not hit a foid in public.
If these were males everyone would want me to kick their ass but because they’re foids, hitting them is a bad thing

Last edited:
Who thinks I should get revenge?