Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Some bitch foid hassles an incel on YouTube

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
2DE371E2 2374 4A50 81BA 84564B50C218

Brutal. No point arguing with foids they'll just use the good old ad hominem attack

Brutal. No point arguing with foids they'll just use the good old ad hominem attack
This bitch thinks she’s so cool hassling an incel begins a iPhone screen. And she ofc types that cringey ass laughing with tears emoji

I hate women who fucking push it in like that like it's something to be proud of. Like bitch, you literally live on just exist mode. It would be like me going up to some random ass starving African kid and putting a five star filet mignon with truffle flakes in his face, pulling it away from him, and eating it in front of him.

not because of your looks though, JFL

From this video.

@modern_grendel

I hate women who fucking push it in like that like it's something to be proud of. Like bitch, you literally live on just exist mode. It would be like me going up to some random ass starving African kid and putting a five star filet mignon with truffle flakes in his face, pulling it away from him, and eating it in front of him.
not because of your looks though, JFL

find her home address and petrol bomb the filthy cunts house that's what I would do.

I don't understand this bitch. If she was truly satisfied, why would she bother going back and fort on an incel music channel. She even claims to be 'happily married'

Funny thing is, she started commenting before the IT brigade of the song, so no doubt she was looking for incel media.

I don't understand this bitch. If she was truly satisfied, why would she bother going back and fort on an incel music channel. She even claims to be 'happily married'

Funny thing is, she started commenting before the IT brigade of the song, so no doubt she was looking for incel media.
Something tells me she isn’t married

They claim his attitude is what's wrong but they have a hard time seeing the truth. It's becoming more of a well known joke that even the ugliest of women expect the Chadliest of men to date them. They just blame it on attitude as an excuse so they don't look like they are being shallow

They claim his attitude is what's wrong but they have a hard time seeing the truth. It's becoming more of a well known joke that even the ugliest of women expect the Chadliest of men to date them. They just blame it on attitude as an excuse so they don't look like they are being shallow
“ItS yOuR AtTiTuDe” is a bunch of bluepilled bs

You have talent man, dont mind those bitches.

'Why do you hate wahmen?" Just look at your own comments sweaty and you will find the answer. Or not, since you have negative IQ.

'Why do you hate wahmen?" Just look at your own comments sweaty and you will find the answer. Or not, since you have negative IQ.

Idont feel angry anymore.She doesn't have the capacity to look into it.

She's actively looking for content severely critical of female nature but acusses the incel of self hatred. She's most likely investing more effort trolling a low value make than paying attention to be betabuxx hubby. Hope she falls down a well.

I wish, they would stop with the personality bullshit.
No one believes that shit, even bluepilled people are beginning to realise it.

I wish, they would stop with the personality bullshit.
No one believes that shit, even bluepilled people are beginning to realise it.

I disliked her comment tbh.

I disliked her comment tbh.
Back ten years ago, disliking a comment on YouTube brought the like number down. It’s not like that nowadays