Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Some baby cried when I went near it

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
This stupid infant started crying at a local burger king because I went up to order from the cashier and it saw me. The stupid child started crying. The dumb mom then came back and rescued it from my face. He/she just saw my face and instantly cried.

When even babies can't stand you, its over.

1722799544686c
is this the baby?

This stupid infant started crying at a local burger king because I went up to order from the cashier and it saw me. The stupid child started crying. The dumb mom then came back and rescued it from my face. He/she just saw my face and instantly cried.

When even babies can't stand you, its over.
dont worry. The baby might grow up as an incel

I mean yeah, babies are going to cry when they see strangers. It's not like babies exclusively cry when they see somebody who's ugly.

I mean yeah, babies are going to cry when they see strangers. It's not like babies exclusively cry when they see somebody who's ugly.
I guess but iv seen my family interact with babies loads of times and they don't cry then. I feel like my face at least played a part

Hope so. His/her mom was fat as fuck and her male looksmatch was an incel for sure
I still dont understand how ugly fat fucks still be breeding. whats the point of that? Shit is sad for the babies tho

I still dont understand how ugly fat fucks still be breeding. whats the point of that? Shit is sad for the babies tho

I can’t stand children/babies

adopt it and send it to yemen

Cucks who think women are "gifts" and should be treated as gods + coping retards who say shit like "More cushion for the pushin'!"

I guess but iv seen my family interact with babies loads of times and they don't cry then. I feel like my face at least played a part
I honestly don't know SHIT about kids, maybe they just knew how to interact with babies better or some shit