Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Some advice to youngcels

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
If you are youngcel 16-30 (younger the better) please look into how compound interest works. I wish someone taught me this when I was 16.

Basically for financial investing starting at a young age is a big advantage because time makes money (compound interest).

I know most are all of us are depressed and might say who cares I’m gonna rope etc, but trust me you will be glad you took this advice when you are older, like even 35-40 for example.

Here is an example of what I mean:
Assume and 18 yo put 500 a month in mutual funds earning 7% till age 50. And assume a 30 yo did the same.

At 50 the 18 yo would have: $682,000.
At 50 the 30 yo would have: $253,00 0.

Here's mine, It literally doesn't get better, just rope now and save yourself more heartbreak.

16-20*

If you’re still a virgin at 21 then it’s over and you’re no longer a “youngcel”
Yeah, the gist is the younger you start the better for both sex and investing.

Listen to me boyos it kills me that if I would have known this I could be close to a millionaire now rather than a poorcel.

16-20*

If you’re still a virgin at 21 then it’s over and you’re no longer a “youngcel”

oh boyo... there are chads who lose their virginity at 13 and even at a younger age. If you leave high school as a virgin, it's over. 11-18*