Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL SOMALICELS what do you think of this

Tellem--T

Tellem--T

Banned
-
@a-virgin-nigger @SOMCEL

So fuckin cringy mirrin that buttchin tbh

Dumbass parents also

Wtf, that Somalicel needs to accept that he will become a taxi driver or internet cafe owner in the future. There’s NO hope for this kid. Infact I advise him to join incels.is because his future will be here LDARing like the rest of us.

Wtf, that Somalicel needs to accept that he will become a taxi driver or internet cafe owner in the future. There’s NO hope for this kid. Infact I advise him to join incels.is because his future will be here LDARing like the rest of us.

Yes he needs to be blackpilled, I feel sorry for him, if he's actually going through with his plan

bbc_news_logo.png

Screen Shot 2018 03 06 at 62528 PM

Yes he needs to be blackpilled, I feel sorry for him, if he's actually going through with his plan
Kek not only is he a subhuman chincel but he is also a muslim. It’s over. I hope someone links him here

why would you do this to your kid?

He should've listened to Ben Carson

Kek not only is he a subhuman chincel but he is also a muslim. It’s over. I hope someone links him here

He's ugly, somali black, and on top of that a Muslim the most hated people of a religion, Kek its over.

Accept he's somali, most East African don't have BBC traits. Only west Africans and other African countries that are scattered posses the BBC qualities. Somalis are either skinny fat,lanklets or just fatasses, they all lack masculinity, which can't make them a BBC and also just have average dicks size

Accept he's somali, most East African don't have BBC traits. Only west Africans and other African countries that are scattered posses the BBC qualities. Somalis are either skinny fat,lanklets or just fatasses, they all lack masculinity, which can't make them a BBC and also just have average dicks size
This. Most ppl on this forum have not met any Somalis so they all tell me to run BBC or thug game, they dont understand that it’s IMPOSSIBLE for Somalis to do this. Somalis are the most subhuman, we have no redeeming qualities.

This. Most ppl on this forum have not met any Somalis so they all tell me to run BBC or thug game, they dont understand that it’s IMPOSSIBLE for Somalis to do this. Somalis are the most subhuman, we have no redeeming qualities.
Don't worry waryaa I grew up with Somalis they are my brothers, I understand the Somalis culture very well

Don't worry waryaa I grew up with Somalis they are my brothers, I understand the Somalis culture very well
Are they all subhuman? Link them to incels.is, I want to blackpill more of my fellow Somalis

The somali trademark forhead: :yes:

Subhuman somali accent: :yes:

Subhuman somali chin: :yes:

Subhuman FOB parents: :yes:

Literally no muscle mass: :yes:

Low T: :yes:

LMAO wallahi it's actually over for this guy. I feel sorry for him. At least he's muslim so he can abstain from degeneracy and zina. We should get him here.

Are they all subhuman? Link them to incels.is, I want to blackpill more of my fellow Somalis
When I use live in Toronto now I don't , now their is only a couple of Somalis where I live that I made friends with at my local mosque and school when I use to go. One of them is a terrible skinned one, bad frame, and nerdy and beta looking, he is bluepilled and thinks only confidence matters. But with our social cirlce there was one legit Somali Tyrone I'm talking 7+looks he was the only Somali that got laid in our small town. Lol lookstheory confrimed. And plus I don't want to share the blackpill with them

Nah this nigga's only option is to open a halal shop and sell sambuus and hilibka.

When I use live in Toronto now I don't , now their is only a couple of Somalis where I live that I made friends with at my local mosque and school when I use to go. One of them is a terrible skinned one, bad frame, and nerdy and beta looking, he is bluepilled and thinks only confidence matters. But with our social cirlce there was one legit Somali Tyrone I'm talking 7+looks he was the only Somali that got laid in our small town. Lol lookstheory confrimed. And plus I don't want to share the blackpill with them

My younger brother is the ultimate somali tyrone. He's tall, buff and got the best eye area for a somali whereas I'm a balding turbomanlet that has a refugee body and frame. Jfl at genetic recombination. This nigga legit pulls white bitches.

Pre-marital sex(ual acts.), alcohol, etc.
Western marriage=cuckoldry itself. You're becoming a host for a parasite, and I don't see the problem with alcohol outside of religious beliefs.

He should use the opportunity to bomb the party candidate debates or whatever they do in USA

Western marriage=cuckoldry itself. You're becoming a host for a parasite, and I don't see the problem with alcohol outside of religious beliefs.
Well, you lose control over your body and mind. That's why girls say "B-b-but honey, I was drunk, I didn't mean to have sex with that other normie over there. Coming to think of it, I was actually raped, teehee!!"

My younger brother is the ultimate somali tyrone. He's tall, buff and got the best eye area for a somali whereas I'm a balding turbomanlet that has a refugee body and frame. Jfl at genetic recombination. This nigga legit pulls white bitches.
Lol my somalintyrone also had godly eye area, nigga was a big time slayer but right now he's heavy smoker and does drugs his looks detiorated a lot. I guess Allah cursed him lol

The somali trademark forhead: :yes:

Subhuman somali accent: :yes:

Subhuman somali chin: :yes:

Subhuman FOB parents: :yes:

Literally no muscle mass: :yes:

Low T: :yes:

LMAO wallahi it's actually over for this guy. I feel sorry for him. At least he's muslim so he can abstain from degeneracy and zina. We should get him here.
Lol agreed he's parents are idiot for uploading his original vid. Now he's a laughing stock for these white people

Well, you lose control over your body and mind. That's why girls say "B-b-but honey, I was drunk, I didn't mean to have sex with that other normie over there. Coming to think of it, I was actually raped, teehee!!"
Yeah, that will happen at a party, but I don't go to parties.

Yeah, that will happen at a party, but I don't go to parties.
Parties, bars, houseparties, clubs, as long as there is a gathering and booze is involved, such situations arise.

where I'm from the somalis are straight savages. They probably run thug game harder than the jamaicans and latinos, but still get no pussy. It's tragic.