Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Somali Sluts at shisha bar

Some-Alien

Some-Alien

1 step forward 10 steps back!
-
I was hanging out with a couple of friends the other day, we were looking for a place to park and conveniently there was an empty spot in front of a shisha bar/club.

As we were having a cigarette next to the car I noticed Somali Sluts going in and out, it was brutal! Hijab on for Allah, tight latex leggings high heels on for Abdullah.

I chose to ignore it and my friends had a worried expression on their face that signalled

"Wow, what's wrong with your females Some-Alien?"

Again I chose to not even acknowledge their questions and stares, as the situation turned more awkward, a BMW I believe 3 series pulled right next to our Golf and I was immediately mogged.

A 6ft4 good looking Black guy exited the car, on the passenger seat another individual also followed suit, it was a Somali Slut, light skin, Thicc and wearing the Instagram model attire no Hijab full Slut mode, best way I could describe her was Maya Jama tier of good looking.

She didn't even acknowledge my existence and coddled up to her BBC Tyrone drug dealer boyfriend, I was brutally mogged and Tyrone noticed that.

Right infront of my eyes he grabbed her Thicc ass and exerted strong eye contact me, I know what he meant in that moment.

"I am fucking your woman!"

The girl giggled and said "not here, let's go inside".

My friends noticed how brutally mogged I was and tried to cheer me up the whole day when we hanged out, but that was it for me, I was really considering to rope that moment.

How dare he. Can't he see that my life is already as messed up as it can be? Can't he have mercy on me? Isn't fucking the best high tier woman of my race enough?

So many questions. But so little lifespan left of patience with this cruel and wicked world.

RIP, take solace in the fact that us indians get cucked just like that probably even worse. Clown world, if I lived in america I'd already have solvEd the pRoblem

Are you a Somalicel?
Yes I'm a Somalicel, Some-Alien
RIP, take solace in the fact that us indians get cucked just like that probably even worse. Clown world, if I lived in america I'd already have solvEd the pRoblem
Let's not compare brother, we all share the same struggle!

Last edited:
Comical scenario.

we were looking for a place to park
a BMW I believe 3 series pulled right next to our Golf and I was immediately mogged.
@LastGerman
Right infront of my eyes he grabbed her Thicc ass and exerted strong eye contact me, I know what he meant in that moment.

"I am fucking your woman!

To the coping retards that were saying that if you're Black "Just go to Africa", here is all the proof you need.

There's SOOOO many cultures/differences within countries in Africa that some guy from Congo for example could not date a Somalian woman. It would technically be seen as "Inter-racial" dating in their communities.

I'm sorry OP.
It sucks tbh. I'm one of only 2 Black males who go to the gym. I've seen 6 Black foids in my entire time here and they all have white bfs.

@LastGerman

To the coping retards that were saying that if you're Black "Just go to Africa", here is all the proof you need.

There's SOOOO many cultures/differences within countries in Africa that some guy from Congo for example could not date a Somalian woman. It would technically be seen as "Inter-racial" dating in their communities.

I'm sorry OP.
It sucks tbh. I'm one of only 2 Black males who go to the gym. I've seen 6 Black foids in my entire time here and they all have white bfs.
I have another brutal story for white and Somali couples. Truly it's over if you're an ugly black guy in the west.

Poor ethnics: VW Polo/Golf
Affluent ethnics: 3-series or C-class
@gymletethnicel
I was hanging out with a couple of friends the other day, we were looking for a place to park and conveniently there was an empty spot in front of a shisha bar/club.

As we were having a cigarette next to the car I noticed Somali Sluts going in and out, it was brutal! Hijab on for Allah, tight latex leggings high heels on for Abdullah.

I chose to ignore it and my friends had a worried expression on their face that signalled

Again I chose to not even acknowledge their questions and stares, as the situation turned more awkward, a BMW I believe 3 series pulled right next to our Golf and I was immediately mogged.

A 6ft4 good looking Black guy exited the car, on the passenger seat another individual also followed suit, it was a Somali Slut, light skin, Thicc and wearing the Instagram model attire no Hijab full Slut mode, best way I could describe her was Maya Jama tier of good looking.

She didn't even acknowledge my existence and coddled up to her BBC Tyrone drug dealer boyfriend, I was brutally mogged and Tyrone noticed that.

My friends noticed how brutally mogged I was and tried to cheer me up the whole day when we hanged out, but that was it for me, I was really considering to rope that moment.

How dare he. Can't he see that my life is already as messed up as it can be? Can't he have mercy on me? Isn't fucking the best high tier woman of my race enough?

So many questions. But so little lifespan left of patience with this cruel and wicked world.
Do you live in Sweden by any chance?

Mogs me at having friends ngl :feelstrash:

Holy shit that was a high quality post. Welcome to the forum brocel.

And yeah, the dude is a drug dealer, of course he doesn't give a shit. Maybe in a hypothetical world one day when you go ER, you will finally get your revenge on scum like him. As he lays there dying, you grab his girls ass and show him what an insect he really is.

Poor Somalian bro :feelsbadman:

Fucking brutal shit. I dont even bother to go outside, forget about other living lifeforms, i get mogged by inanimate objects. My situation is amongst the most brutal of any cels here.

mogs me at having friends to hang out with

Are Somalis genetically different to most Africans then?

Are Somalis genetically different to most Africans then?
Somalis and other people from the horn of Africa such Ethiopians and Eritreans are very odd looking Africans and genetically distant from the west Africans you might see on TV or elsewhere.

We are categorised as a unique race who speak an Afro-Asiatic language, similar to Arabic, North African and the likes.

Attachments

• african-languages.jpg
    african-languages.jpg
    584.5 KB · Views: 42
Somalis and other people from the horn of Africa such Ethiopians and Eritreans are very odd looking Africans and genetically distant from the west Africans you might see on TV or elsewhere.

We are categorised as a unique race who speak an Afro-Asiatic language, similar to Arabic, North African and the likes.
We were classified as"Hamitic caucasoids" by 19th century German and European scientific race realists JFL

Lmao there are so many Somali thots but there’s also a lot that only date Somali men so it’s weird I guess

OP got banned?