Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Somali Muslim SHOCKED At When Allah Calls Black People As Animals & DIRTY CREATIONS In Quran

Brutal Black-pill!

Screenshot 20240602 165615

Islam copers on suicide watch

Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: Allah created Adam when He had to create him and He struck his right shoulder and there emitted from it white offspring as if they were white ants. He struck his left shoulder and there emitted from it the black offspring as if they were charcoal.

He then said (to those who had been emitted) from the right (whites): For Paradise and I do not mind.

Then He said to those (who had been emitted / black) from his left shoulder:

They are for Hell and I do not mind.
Lmao when i think of black islam copers like nation of islam or Muhammad Ali

Lmao when i think of black islam copers like nation of islam or Muhammad Ali

Bro imagine following a sand nigger religion and claiming we wuz kangs for some long dead egeyptian civilization it's like curries claiming we wuz aryans saar in fact these are 2 biggest sub human groups tbf whites do it too some nordics claim the romans were nordics and some german's claim they were the Aryans but at the end of the day all these groups are united in 1 thing.

Politics copers who almost always are super sub human you have to be to care this much about long dead corpses

so are Arabs white? Are currys white or black? are somali white or black? are chinses and philipino white or black?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back