Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Somali chicas?

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
What are your thoughts about them, mang? Some somali chica i swiped right on because i was swiping right on practically every chica and matched with in 2019 just hit me up again out of the blue last night, mang

So far, we’ve simply been catching up n making small talk for the most part, mang:smonk:

If you were a new user, you would've been permabanned

What are your thoughts about them, mang? Some somali chica i swiped right on because i was swiping right on practically every chica and matched with in 2019 just hit me up again out of the blue last night, mang

So far, we’ve simply been catching up n making small talk for the most part, mang:smonk:
matched with in 2019

forget her she waisting your time. You werent even option 100 more like option 1000000

she probably needs an emotional tampon to offload all her negative energy

Ban this fakecel faggot

What race are you op

UGLY AS SHIET GRINGO

Poo Wtf GIF