Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious solved! what makes certain people taller

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★★★
I have come to the conclusion, and realization, of what makes certian people tall
examine the following 2 images
OIP.Vd2WrQRSn93MtSCQhFICRgHaMi

R.61bac0c933a479770481e3b2b2feabdd

for a statement: I am 5'6 the length of my femur and tibia and fibula, to my measurement the seem to be the same size.
i have also notice that people who are taller than me, if i were to compare my knee length ( tibia, fibula) is longer, in other words my knee is above there knee, and there knee is below there knee, but their femur is longer than mine. i came to this realization when i finally notice that the people who were taller than me had a smaller calf, (tibia fibula). but had a longer femur length which is why they are taller than me. and i believe my foot since is bigger than there's my shoe size is size 10.

what brocels thing of this discovery?

to come to conclusion it is the length of the femur that makes one tall.
I have also notice that people who are shorter than me also have, seem to have, femur, and (fibula, fibula) seem to be the same size.

Its over.

You will not grow bigger without surgery.

I didn't understand but you are probably right

I'm very short (5'3"), but have a big head, big hands and feet, thick bones, wide shoulders, and big wrists/forearms. I'm shorter than most people but also bigger at the same time, it's weird. This body type is apparently good for sports and combat, but I never cared about doing those things.

He's saying the taller ppl have really long bones; namely the leg bone above the knee.