Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Solution to Multiculturalism?

Dionysus

Dionysus

Paragon
★★★★★
Everybody with a brain knows that multiculturalism doesn't work. I believe that the solution is to simply ban females from a multicultural society. I'm not racist but I do hate race mixers and traitors. If there was anything in the world that would make me racist it's definitely race mixing and I assume that applies to a lot of people. So without females there wouldn't be race mixing which means there would be less racism and then there wouldn't be division between the races and there would be more peace.

Note that I am not saying multicultural societies are better then homogeneous (I believe homogeneous societies are much superior) but I am just saying that in order for a multicultural society to work then either race mixing needs to be banned or females can't be in the society. But I guess any society no matter what type has the potential to flourish as long as there are no females.

This picture is modern multiculturalism-at least the multiculturalism that the left wants. If it weren't for single mothers hogging all the money and whoring around then maybe these guys can have wealth and they wouldn't have the need to commit crime. They could also be trained to replace incompetent women that get hired for jobs. We would be able to break the crime and poverty cycle among the black community.

Anyways that's my take on it. I believe no multicultural society would ever work (just take a look at the west) with women. But I believe that in an ideal society everyone should be in their own countries.

We need the Waffen SS back to purge the earth of jews and other invaders tbh

Multiculturalism ruined all nations and empires since the Egyptian times. I think the only solution to "multiculturalism" is to establish ethno-states with very restrictive migration policies. Also destroying (((them))) in the process.

Ironic that you say this because your avi has ER in it, who was a (failed) product of race mixing and multiculturalism.
Yes bro, ER is a prime example of why racemixing is an abomination. I feel sorry for him.

Genetic engineering to make everyone into an Aryan 100+ IQ WASP Chad.

We all know what has to happen. We all know what is going to happen eventually.
We all know that deep in our hearts. Statistics about demographics don't lie. The birthrate won't adjust to ours. It's actually already too late for that. There is no argument against this. When I talked with Leftists about this, they will just deny and think that some magical fairy is going to magically adjust the birthrate of foreigners.

We know what has to happen.
The only question is, when will we have the will to do something about it?

We all know what has to happen. We all know what is going to happen eventually.
We all know that deep in our hearts. Statistics about demographics don't lie. The birthrate won't adjust to ours.

We know what has to happen.
The only question is, when will we have the will to do something about it?
(1500 - 12) IQ

I fully agree to the banning of race mixxing. Race mixxing only leads to misery for all those involved.