Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Solution for ricecels: become a cuck

:lul::lul::lul: the cope is real, how long before total ricecel extinction

Fuck those dumbass soyddit ricecel copers, mang

i don't see what the issue is. i'm a ricecel and i see nothing wrong with his post. he's basically saying
"i'm a ricecel. so i'll cope by focusing on non-sexual aspects of life. hobbies, career, personal interests"

that's a valid move.

Why are they so cucked? :reeeeee:

JFL at them believing some sort of Buddhism-type meditation cope will somehow elevate their masculinity in some form and not just cuck them into subservient ricecels fully allowing their foids to white worship and run free with as much hypergamous and degenerate behaviour they wish to do, while they're treated with disgust on all sides for being physically subhuman rices; ignoring the problem will only satisfy the noodlefoids and elites wishing for further emasculation of the common male, and won't help you with your inceldom. :feelshaha:

i don't see what the issue is. i'm a ricecel and i see nothing wrong with his post. he's basically saying
"i'm a ricecel. so i'll cope by focusing on non-sexual aspects of life. hobbies, career, personal interests"

that's a valid move.
:feelsseriously:

A real, true man just takes what he thinks he deserves, needs and wants :society:

Why are they so cucked? :reeeeee:

JFL at them believing some sort of Buddhism-type meditation cope will somehow elevate their masculinity in some form and not just cuck them into subservient ricecels fully allowing their foids to white worship and run free with as much hypergamous and degenerate behaviour they wish to do, while they're treated with disgust on all sides for being physically subhuman rices; ignoring the problem will only satisfy the noodlefoids and elites wishing for further emasculation of the common male, and won't help you with your inceldom. :feelshaha:
The only way to exist as a ricecel in this system is to go full NEET and become an active drain on society since its become to corrupt to try to fix. It already what's happening with ricecels in Japan and the glowies are panicking because there birth rates are declining.

that's a valid move.
It also contributes to the Self-Fulfilling prophecy of Asian men being celibate.

They think Asian men are disadvantaged because of white men, they don't try, then they become truly celibate.