Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Solution for hypergamy on Tinder

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
We assume that online dating apps must mean rampant hypergamy and the end of any fair competition for men. But it's not necessarily true. It's only that way because they want it to be that way.

Solution:
  • Each person can only match to 1-3 people at a time.
  • Once someone has already reached their maximum number of matches, they are not shown to anyone else until they unmatch an existing match.

Result:
  • Imagine the strictest case - Everyone is only allowed one match at a time.
  • The Chadliest men will save their match for a really beautiful/perfect girl.
  • Average women will try to match with one of these Chads but the Chad will already be off the market (taken) and thus not visible to them or not match back.
  • Average women will learn they can't have the top Chads and have to be more fair.
  • Average women will start spreading their likes around to guys they have a better chance with.
Hypergamy solved.

It's actually a very simple solution and represents the perfect manifestation of what is meant by "enforced monogamy."

I don’t think it would work because foids would rather go volcel than go anywhere near a sub-8 man.

Foids don’t want sex, or a boyfriend, they want chad.

• Average women will learn they can't have the top Chads and have to be more fair.
  • Average women will start spreading their likes around to guys they have a better chance with.
ⓧ Doubt

Good idea nonetheless.

we need more catfishmen tbh

or we just make females property since we're in the land of make believe where male needs are actually catered to

The purpose of Tinder isn't for people to hook up but for them to keep swiping and pay to swipe more.

We need to bring sharia laws and ban tinder

I don't understand. Let's say max number of match is 3. Women will match with the best 3 from the pool. When they finished riding 3 cocks, they will drop the least good looking cock from the list and add some other cock with similar SMV (or even better) from the available pool of cocks.

Why are you keep thinking that western women want to settle? Once you sleep with multiple people you won't have the inner urge to pair-bond anymore, you will keep riding dicks until you hit 45, when your pussy is complete dried like death valley.

I don't understand. Let's say max number of match is 3. Women will match with the best 3 from the pool. When they finished riding 3 cocks, they will drop the least good looking cock from the list and add some other cock with similar SMV (or even better) from the available pool of cocks.

Why are you keep thinking that western women want to settle? Once you sleep with multiple people you won't have the inner urge to pair-bond anymore, you will keep riding dicks until you hit 45, when your pussy is complete dried like death valley.

Good point. But I still think it would mitigate the problem considerably.

If each Chad can only match to 1 girl at a time (true enforced monogamy), then for the 1-2 weeks he might be texting or "matched" to her he would be invisible to any other woman. Ie. One Chad removed from the dating marketplace.

Also the second he "unmatches" her, she will know that he has dumped her. So if you're a Chad, and you match to an 8-9/10 girl and start dating her, why would you "unmatch" her and piss her off just for the chance of dating a 6/10? Some Chads might do this, but loads more would just say "good enough I got a 9/10 girl I'm happy."

It implements a bit of risk and makes it impossible to stockpile matches. It would very strongly encourage people towards looksmatching and less hypergamy.

It is the best modern example of the concept of "enforced monogamy."

We assume that online dating apps must mean rampant hypergamy and the end of any fair competition for men. But it's not necessarily true. It's only that way because they want it to be that way.

Solution:
  • Each person can only match to 1-3 people at a time.
  • Once someone has already reached their maximum number of matches, they are not shown to anyone else until they unmatch an existing match.

Result:
  • Imagine the strictest case - Everyone is only allowed one match at a time.
  • The Chadliest men will save their match for a really beautiful/perfect girl.
  • Average women will try to match with one of these Chads but the Chad will already be off the market (taken) and thus not visible to them or not match back.
Hypergamy solved.

It's actually a very simple solution and represents the perfect manifestation of what is meant by "enforced monogamy."

Bullseye. If other apps can do it in other areas than this should apply also.

Ps other apps would consider those hypergamy women as time wasters going from 1 swipe to the next.

they would just delete tinder and install the next app ... cant stop roasties in their quest for chad cum

Regardless of any debate over whether or not this would actually work, the fact still remains that we would first have to convince the cucked programmers to even go along with such an idea. The vast majority of silicon valley programmers are ultra blue-pilled betabuxes, curries, and normies who think their "personality" is why they fail with women.

If each Chad can only match to 1 girl at a time (true enforced monogamy), then for the 1-2 weeks he might be texting or "matched" to her he would be invisible to any other woman. Ie. One Chad removed from the dating marketplace.

Also the second he "unmatches" her, she will know that he has dumped her. So if you're a Chad, and you match to an 8-9/10 girl and start dating her, why would you "unmatch" her and piss her off just for the chance of dating a 6/10? Some Chads might do this, but loads more would just say "good enough I got a 9/10 girl I'm happy."

It implements a bit of risk and makes it impossible to stockpile matches. It would very strongly encourage people towards looksmatching and less hypergamy.

Sounds sound.

tinder is successful because it gives women unlimited options. It wouldn't be profitable for those Jews to implement these changes

Likewise we could just put out a "no hobbyist hypergamy" rule for these women. How sex workers shame Phallusnthropic men. Likewise men just need to use the double edged sword right back at them metaphorically speaking.

I don’t think it would work because foids would rather go volcel than go anywhere near a sub-8 man.

What he said.

High IQ. Artificial wombs and robots are the future of the family unit.

They've already had sex with chads and feel entitled to chads

If women can't get matches with chads, they won't stay in tinder.

(((money))) will not allow it - bad for business

try again

Lol you know what will happen OP

foids will en masse leave Tinder instantly and go for a non restrictive dating app.

Cant stop MUH WESTERN free will and MUH SHEKELS from app developers.

Its true

women only want free sex

If tinder becomes a 1$ app all whores will leave and the app will bankrupt

But l support a "tinder profile", for example when you match, you can see her profile (number of matches, number of discussions, etc...)

Last edited:
Many of you guys really aren't understanding the point. The point isn't that we're going to convince Tinder to do this. Or that women will be happy with it.

The point is that hypergamy is not a necessary part of online dating or a technological inevitability. If people wanted it to be so, online dating could be very fair and monogamous and it wouldn't be hard to implement at all.

And then Tinder will fail, as it's entire focus is to kindle temporary, one-night stand hook ups. It attracts people who are into that, and that skews the population into being atpyical. It's not a bug, it's a feature.

And then Tinder will fail, as it's entire focus is to kindle temporary, one-night stand hook ups. It attracts people who are into that, and that skews the population into being atpyical. It's not a bug, it's a feature.

Agreed 100%. That is my point. Tinder and online dating are hypergamous by intentional design because this is what women want.

It is not necessary and could easily be fixed if people wanted it to be. They just don't want it to be fixed.

Hear hear! I've had the ugliest women you can imagine turn me down. They'd rather be alone than with me.

you do realise people can just save phone numbers, right? this won't solve anything

Agreed 100%. That is my point. Tinder and online dating are hypergamous by intentional design because this is what women want.

It is not necessary and could easily be fixed if people wanted it to be. They just don't want it to be fixed.
Not every online dating site is fixated on facilitating casual hookups. Obviously those that are emphasize superficiality by design.

Not every online dating site is fixated on facilitating casual hookups. Obviously those that are emphasize superficiality by design.

Give me an example of one that doesn't facilitate mass hypergamy. I can't get a replies on any of them.

Last edited:
Definitely worth a shot!

Give me an example of one that doesn't facilitate mass hypergamy. I can't get a replies on any of them.
Can't say from experience, but the ones that ask a hundred nosy questions seem to consider the answers important.

And why would they do that? More shekels for them

They don't even want chad I've seen foids just throw themselves at fat idiots who have shit tier genetics they just value whatever the fuck they want out of that individual whether it be money or penis and they can always find better money and penis anywhere they look.