Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Solitary walks

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I used solitary walks for a long time as a surrogate for having dates with girls. I'd usually walk to a shopping mall, then walk around a bit there as well and come back home. Like I was a teen in a date, except there is no date, of course. I'm 100% sure my mind does it as a surrogate activity because I used to do the same with college when I was a bit younger. I'd feel bad that I never graduated from college and never lived the typical college student life, so I'd walk to the nearest college campus here and walk around there as well. Now that I decided to enroll myself in college again, the desire to do that naturally went away. Just as the desire for pointless solitary walks would go away if I had the possibility of having actual dates with women and walk around talking and doing activities with them.

I resist the desire to go for a solitary walk like that whenever it comes nowadays. This is not a decent substitute for an actual date. Maybe reading romantic mangas does the trick better, but it makes me sad as fuck. It's over.

this is probably why I visit the mall so often, I go there whenever I need to shop more than just one thing or two
it helps to be active by brisk walking it all the way there, and then being caught up in such a huge swarm of people that you forget your thoughts for a little bit

I used solitary walks for a long time as a surrogate for having dates with girls. I'd usually walk to a shopping mall, then walk around a bit there as well and come back home. Like I was a teen in a date, except there is no date, of course. I'm 100% sure my mind does it as a surrogate activity because I used to do the same with college when I was a bit younger. I'd feel bad that I never graduated from college and never lived the typical college student life, so I'd walk to the nearest college campus here and walk around there as well. Now that I decided to enroll myself in college again, the desire to do that naturally went away. Just as the desire for pointless solitary walks would go away if I had the possibility of having actual dates with women and walk around talking and doing activities with them.

I resist the desire to go for a solitary walk like that whenever it comes nowadays. This is not a decent substitute for an actual date. Maybe reading romantic mangas does the trick better, but it makes me sad as fuck. It's over.
I wish i could do that, but i'm too scared to go outside when unnecessary.I also imagine a gf as a cope

Your music is a good cope I enjoy it, and not big into guitar stuff:feelsmusic:

this is why I go on nightwalks

I used to walk 10 kilometers every night just to suck the scenery in. I'm not sure if it was to compensate for lack of gf. I always assumed it was because I'm a naturally reclusive misanthrope with an appreciation for nature

Nightwalking is a good cope tbh

I live in Burgerland where everything is miles apart. I drive like 20 miles to go to the grocery store. Walking is basically impossible because everything is miles apart, barely any sidewalks and 6 months out of the year it’s like 0 Celsius or colder and you’d basically freeze to death.

I used to walk 10 kilometers every night just to suck the scenery in. I'm not sure if it was to compensate for lack of gf. I always assumed it was because I'm a naturally reclusive misanthrope with an appreciation for nature
Your avatar is hilarious. I still feel like absolute shit that KingCobra mogs me and lost his virginity before me. Of course the chick he fucked was a nasty drug whore, but still.

I live in Burgerland where everything is miles apart. I drive like 20 miles to go to the grocery store. Walking is basically impossible because everything is miles apart, barely any sidewalks and 6 months out of the year it’s like 0 Celsius or colder and you’d basically freeze to death.

Your avatar is hilarious. I still feel like absolute shit that KingCobra mogs me and lost his virginity before me. Of course the chick he fucked was a nasty drug whore, but still.
You should be glad you live in the US, best coutry for incels, Which state?
Also do night drives like ER would do

Maybe reading romantic mangas does the trick better, but it makes me sad as fuck. It's over.
I stopped watching romantic anime because if I do I'd daydream the entire day with post anime depression.

if you had the chance would you date a 5/10 ?
tbh I don't have any motivation to get out of my house so I'm kinda a hikikomori

Became too sad

this is probably why I visit the mall so often, I go there whenever I need to shop more than just one thing or two
it helps to be active by brisk walking it all the way there, and then being caught up in such a huge swarm of people that you forget your thoughts for a little bit
Yes, the mall was like the temple of teen love when I was myself a teen. I feel a strange bond to malls to this day.

You should be glad you live in the US, best coutry for incels, Which state?
Also do night drives like ER would do
What makes you think that? I’ve visited Europe and Japan and I hope to visit and maybe move to the Philippines in the next few years. America is a country with zero culture, zero identity and has the most Jew worshippers in the world besides Israel.

What makes you think that? I’ve visited Europe and Japan and I hope to visit and maybe move to the Philippines in the next few years. America is a country with zero culture, zero identity and has the most Jew worshippers in the world besides Israel.
Man you got a big ass country to travel around with the most diverse landscapes in the world.Also good economy and you probably own an house with at least two floors.Most famous cities in the world.Best country with lots of copes ngl and comfy little desert towns

I used to do that kind of thing, but then I managed to get a few dates through anglefrauded/lightfrauded pics on dating sites (pre Tinder).
The dates went so bad that now I get anxiety in any situation which is halfway similar. That yearning for human contact and the feeling of missing out were converted to dread at the knowledge of what would be in store for me in those situations. Even when I'm out someplace and see a couple on a date, if the girl doesn't seem super into him I cringe and move away so I don't see or hear them.

Your music is a good cope I enjoy it, and not big into guitar stuff:feelsmusic:
Thank you very much, it means a lot to me that so many people are enjoying it :feelsokman:

Germany also felt a bit like that but I think the US must be even worse in that regard.

Where I lived in Germany, you could walk around the town, but the town was very small and each neighbor town is an at least a 15 miles drive away. No sidewalk either (not like anyone would walk that distance anyway).

Man you got a big ass country to travel around with the most diverse landscapes in the world.Also good economy and you probably own an house with at least two floors.Most famous cities in the world.Best country with lots of copes ngl and comfy little desert towns
I live in a shitty single story manufactured home. I live 4 hours from any major city and like 800 miles from New York and 2000 miles from California and at least 1000 miles from the nearest desert.

80% of America is shitty small towns with zero culture, zero entertainment, zero nightlife and crumbling infrastructure. Meth and opioids are the most entertaining things here.

I stopped watching romantic anime because if I do I'd daydream the entire day with post anime depression.
That's exactly what I'm feeling now after finishing Kodomo No Jikan (the manga).

if you had the chance would you date a 5/10 ?
Even most of my onitises were around that rating, of course I would. If she was young and white on top of it, it would be a dream come true.

tbh I don't have any motivation to get out of my house so I'm kinda a hikikomori
I wish I could be a hikikomori but even during vacation my family asks me to run errands and whatnot. I can't complain, the fact I don't have to wageslave blue-collar anymore is massive lifefuel.

I wish I could be a hikikomori but even during vacation my family asks me to run errands and whatnot. I can't complain, the fact I don't have to wageslave blue-collar anymore is massive lifefuel.
I'll not be able to support this lifestyle for so long.
My family are trying to put me on mandatory military service if I don't, I'm fucked because I didn't go to the college and they are fed up of supporting me because I'm doing "nothing" at home.

This kind of lifestyle isn't that bad if you have some source of income

I'll not be able to support this lifestyle for so long.
My family are trying to put me on mandatory military service if I don't, I'm fucked because I didn't go to the college and they are fed up of supporting me because I'm doing "nothing" at home.

This kind of lifestyle isn't that bad if you have some source of income
Can't you go to college now? I take it you're from the US, it sucks that you have to pay to go to college, but I think it can still be better than working. There are community colleges as well, isn't that right?

I take it you're from the US
I'm from Brazil
Can't you go to college now?
I just gave up programming a few days ago. I never got so stressed in my life.
tbh I don't really know what I want to do with my life I was thinking about being a 3D artist, but there's no such a thing as Computer graphics degree here and even if had it wouldn't be worth it abroad

Last edited:
I'm from Brazil

I just gave up IT a few days ago. I never got so stressed in my life.
tbh I don't really know what I want to do with my life I was thinking about being a 3D artist, but there's no such a thing as Computer graphics degree here and even if had it wouldn't be worth it abroad
Sempre bom ver mais BRs aqui :feelsokman:

I just gave up IT a few days ago. I never got so stressed in my life.
It looks like I made the right decision not to study IT. The career prospects and money are tempting, but I don't think I'd be able to make it, especially since I'm retarded at math.

How old are you? I recommend doing what I did: go to a public college to study something in humanities and loweffortmaxx there. Cheap food, free bus rides, fending off family's pressure, and I'll at least have a degree in 3 years now. I think I made the right decision one year into it, even though I'm already fairly old. I thank God I at least have a good and supportive family.

Sempre bom ver mais BRs aqui :feelsokman:
Eu comentei no seu último vídeo. eu acompanho vc e o forum faz tempo mas só agora que decidi criar uma conta.

It looks like I made the right decision not to study IT
Probably one of the wisest decisions you could make in your life.

The career prospects and money are tempting, but I don't think I'd be able to make it, especially since I'm retarded at math.
In this field you're not well paid and you work like a slave ( burnout is very commom ).

How old are you?

I recommend doing what I did: go to a public college to study something in humanities and loweffortmaxx there. Cheap food, free bus rides, fending off family's pressure
tbh I don't even care about my family anymore. They put so much pressure on me to went to college that I started to study to do the ENEM, but I gave up because I don't feel comfortable at that kind of place.
I almost didn't finish high school, it was three years of hell.
I moved to 6 different classes from 4 differents schools, because I always ended up alone without any friends and I had difficulties to do group projects,because I don't have any social skills

fending off family's pressure
I don't care about family's pressure anymore.
They don't support me so they cannot expect something from me. How am I my supposed to do anything without support? I'm really trying, but my mom looks at me and say just get a job ( as if it were so easy ).

How old are you? I recommend doing what I did: go to a public college to study something in humanities and loweffortmaxx there. Cheap food, free bus rides, fending off family's pressure, and I'll at least have a degree in 3 years now. I think I made the right decision one year into it, even though I'm already fairly old. I thank God I at least have a good and supportive family.
I'll probably try the be an artist tbh I don't care receiving minimal wage to do what I love.
the machines are replacing humans in many fields, but they'll never be able to replace an artist.

Last edited:
I'd go for walks, but I usually have a panic attack by the time I make it a few houses down the block.

Became too sad
Tbh. You have a talent to concisely express things.

Eu comentei no seu último vídeo. eu acompanho vc e o forum faz tempo mas só agora que decidi criar uma conta.
Valeu. Eu também fiz isso antes de criar a minha.

Chimpa falando sobre a vdd sobre t.i.
Vou ver.

Probably one of the wisest decisions you could make in your life.
In this field you're not well paid and you work like a slave ( burnout is very commom ).
Lifefuel. I'm a humanities guy through and through. I'm actually enjoying most of the subjects I have in my course (faço letras).

You're still very young, definitely go to a public college instead of going to the wageslave rat race so quickly.

tbh I don't even care about my family anymore. They put so much pressure on me to went to college that I started to study to do the ENEM, but I gave up because I don't feel comfortable at that kind of place.
I almost didn't finish high school, it was three years of hell.
I moved to 6 different classes from 4 differents schools, because I always ended up alone without any friends and I had difficulties to do group projects,because I don't have any social skills
Your school life sounds very similar to mine. I moved through a lot of schools as well, probably around 15 or so. Always had problems. Bullying, didn't want to study, didn't want to go. The public municipality ones were the worst.

I'll probably try the be an artist tbh I don't care receiving minimal wage to do what I love.
the machines are replacing humans in many fields, but they'll never be able to replace an artist.
Another lifefuel. Thank you for this reminder.

Lifefuel. I'm a humanities guy through and through. I'm actually enjoying most of the subjects I have in my course (faço letras).
Do you have a good relationship with someone from your course?

about college

I'm afraid to go to an university spend 4 years just to get another printed degree that doesn't worth almost anything in the job market.

I'm trying to master my english and learn spanish to get out of here if I don't succeed. I don't have so much to lose so ...

Do you have a good relationship with someone from your course?
I do talk with some people, mainly Christian men. Some foids are polite with me but none is really close to me, and needless to say, zero romantic interest/IOIs from any foid so far.

I'm afraid to go to an university spend 4 years just to get another printed degree that doesn't worth almost anything in the job market.
In the worst case scenario at least you can try to become a civil servant. You have more options for that with a college degree.

You could study fashion, seriously, it's a super short course, 2 or 3 years if I'm not mistaken. But I don't think it's available on any public college.

I'm trying to master my english and learn spanish to get out of here if I don't succeed. I don't have so much to lose so ...
Not trying to dishearten you but speaking Spanish and especially English is a dime a dozen in today's job market. You're already pretty much expected to be able to do it in any non-government decent job, not a differential.

I go on solitary night drives. I just throw on some chill music and cruise. I found a quiet forest preserve that I just park up near and chill enjoying the sounds. Might smoke a little bit of weed before leaving, picking up some food on the way and driving home.

It's pretty much the only thing I can do to clear my head. Would love to move to a more rural area, the city succcc.

You could study fashion, seriously, it's a super short course, 2 or 3 years if I'm not mistaken. But I don't think it's available on any public college.
Most of the students of fashion are girls probably 95% tbh I don't know if I would be able to survive until the end and this degree doesn't have any value.

In the worst case scenario at least you can try to become a civil servant. You have more options for that with a college degree.
I can't. I owe the mandatory military service and my family are trying to obligate me to go there. ( maybe I should go to the army being a slave (recruit) for 1 or 2 years at least I'll get some money ( I don't really think I have other choice ).

I remember when I was 18 I had a plan, but everything faded away so fast.
tbh I don't have to much to lose so I'll try to do a long-term plan and expect to succeed.
It's just almost impossible to accomplish anything that are in your mind without money FUCK.

Most of the students of fashion are girls probably 95% tbh I don't know if I would be able to survive until the end and this degree doesn't have any value.
My course is like 80% female and I'm surviving. Tbh, better than working with blue-collar philistine bullies. Just be sure to hide your power level at all times.

I can't. I owe the mandatory military service and my family are trying to obligate me to go there. ( maybe I should go to the army being a slave (recruit) for 1 or 2 years at least I'll get some money ( I don't really think I have other choice ).

I remember when I was 18 I had a plan, but everything faded away so fast.
tbh I don't have to much to lose so I'll try to do a long-term plan and expect to succeed.
It's just almost impossible to accomplish anything that are in your mind without money FUCK.
I advise you to solve that military pendency, it will limit your life in various ways if not solved. They probably don't even want to conscript you, just get some minor medical paper saying you had some problem, could be eyesight, surgery, whatever, and go there to be dispatched as a reservist.

I walk to my gym. By foot it takes me 60min for the back and forth travel. I have another gym 5min away. But it's worse, more crowded and as unpractical as it is to walk it's good cuz I get to turn off my brain a bit.

I advise you to solve that military pendency, it will limit your life in various ways if not solved.
Yeah I know. I'm in the last stage of the selection and they'll give me the result on 2th january.
I don't mind working there, but tbh I'm a little bit scared because I'm sedentary and I probably won't be able to endure all the hard work.
If I got a reasonable job anywhere probably I would do whatever I could to get out of the mandatory military service, but until now I didn't get anything.
I said to my family let me study, but they think I'm doing nothing at home and that I should get a job and that my life is easy...
almost every day is the same thing.

Mom: get a job,
ME: I can't
Mom: You're lazy and I don't want you at home doing anything, just get a job
ME: I said I can't, but I'm studying to get one
Mom: how long are you going to study here? your entire life? you just need a to get any job I'm not going to support you finantially your entire life
ME: I said I can't get one, but I'm trying

Everywhere I go they ask for experience, but how am I going to get a job if they don't even give an opportunity to get experience to get a job?

There are some places where they're asking experience to work as receptionist, telemarketing, cashier, etc. WTF

If the army didn't call me I'm fucked and my family are going to complain the entire year and If they do, I'm fucked too so I don't have any choice.

now I can't do any exercise because I'm sick, my body is weak and my back hurts. I went to the hospital and the doctor said it could be only stress. ( I don't believe him ). tbh I think it's vitamin D deficiency, but there is a problem I can't buy vitamin D without prescription.
I'm going to do some medical exams after christmas and the result is going to release just 20 days after so ...

You dont ineed a job have experience but i need 43636948

Everywhere I go they ask for experience, but how am I going to get a job if they don't even give an opportunity to get experience to get a job?

There are some places where they're asking experience to work as receptionist, telemarketing, cashier, etc. WTF

I'm Brazilian, too. The truth is that only foids and good-looking soyboys get those jobs nowadays. I live next to a shopping mall; every time I go there I only see femoids and metrossexual faggots working in the stores. Mainlander gave you a good piece of advice: go back to university. Pick an easy degree, it doesn't matter if it's letras or some other bullshit degree in the humanities.

All degrees, except medicine, are pretty much worthless in the current Brazilian job market. I mean there are no guarantees that you'll get a job with a good salary even if you hold an engineering degree. Brazil is pretty much finished as a country; Brazilians are the only ones who have yet to wake up to it. It has been over for a very long time now.

Anyway, don't be hard on yourself. Don't listen to your mom. Boomer parents don't know crap about today's world. Go get an easy degree and goof off as much as you can.

I stopped walking so much, I go everywhere I see couples it's making me question life

I'm Brazilian, too. The truth is that only foids and good-looking soyboys get those jobs nowadays. I live next to a shopping mall; every time I go there I only see femoids and metrossexual faggots working in the stores. Mainlander gave you a good piece of advice: go back to university. Pick an easy degree, it doesn't matter if it's letras or some other bullshit degree in the humanities.

All degrees, except medicine, are pretty much worthless in the current Brazilian job market. I mean there are no guarantees that you'll get a job with a good salary even if you hold an engineering degree. Brazil is pretty much finished as a country; Brazilians are the only ones who have yet to wake up to it. It has been over for a very long time now.

Anyway, don't be hard on yourself. Don't listen to your mom. Boomer parents don't know crap about today's world. Go get an easy degree and goof off as much as you can.
tbh I prefer to go to the army than going to the college.
I was very rejected when at my entire school life and when I finished I promised to myself that I would never come back to that kind of place again.
All my school life was hell and my personality was completely destroyed at high school.
When I went to the high school I got destroyed, bullied and rejected even more.
It's just difficult for you when you have no friends and no support.
I used to pretend that I was going to school because I couldn't endure the pain of being alone at that place.
I almost gave up of high school tbh I don't know I finished it.