Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Solitary confinement

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Imagine being put to solitary confinement for something you didn't do.
Imagine all that loneliness you experience. You start hating the people who claimed it's your fault for being there.
Imagine having no-one to talk to or have any physical contact. You are doomed to be by yourself.
There is nothing to fill this void.
Your hatred towards everything becomes stronger.

That's inceldom.
You might have been a great person before. You might even return to your old self if someone just accepted you. But everyone hated you since the beginning.

full

at least we have each other on this forum
:feelsautistic:

op you seem to use that image too frequently these days :worryfeels:

is this why I am overthinking abt life at 5am while chad wakes up to a harem

I was actually in solitary confinement for a very short period of time in the USA and I don't understand how that shit is still legal. There are large campaigns against solitary confinement arguing that it falls under cruel and unusual punishment, and I agree 100%. Being completely dehumanized and devoid of human contact is devastating to your psychological health and can easily have life-long consequences.

brutal thread
but so accurate

I was actually in solitary confinement for a very short period of time in the USA and I don't understand how that shit is still legal. There are large campaigns against solitary confinement arguing that it falls under cruel and unusual punishment, and I agree 100%. Being completely dehumanized and devoid of human contact is devastating to your psychological health and can easily have life-long consequences.
Inceldom should be illegal.

Maybe this is just because I'm in the 99th percentile when it comes to introversion, but I would much rather be in solitary confinement than be trapped in this existence where I feel just as lonely while being surrounded by others who have much better social and sex lives than I do. This feels like the worst kind of prison and my "sentence" won't be over until I have saved enough money to survive away from other people.