Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Soledar might be the first city to fall to Russia in a while

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
Apparently jewlensky ordered the evacuation of the town.Will things turn around for russia or?They haven't captured a city in half a year

@WizardofSoda

Russia is overall losing for monthes so it doesn't matter.

Don’t even care anymore tbh

The entire war has been such a humiliation for both of those countries, and really the entire region, that this honestly doesn't even matter anymore.

Ukraine is a Third World country with per capita economic indicators comparable to those of Subsaharan African ones, with their strongest weapons (HIMMARS) being Western scraps made in the 90s. If Russia was even 1/100th as strong as was continuously claimed for as long as I remember, they should've overrun the entire shithole country in three days, as they apparently planned to do. Instead, they now have to pretend that capturing some utterly irrelevant shithole town with a pre-war population of 10k is a great victory, rather than yet another total humiliation showing just how weak the so-called "second strongest army in the world" truly is:feelscry:.

Although I can't say that I liked them, due to how imperialist the Russian government is when it comes to the rest of Eastern Europe, I definitely liked to cope by thinking that there's a Slavic country that could match the US in military power. Now, I know that that was a complete bullshit:feelsrope:.

They got it @WizardofSoda thoughts?

1673358465388719m

as strong as was continuously claimed for as long as I remember, they should've overrun the entire shithole country in three days
all europe and america has been giving them weapons and money if the world wouldnt have give them anything they could have been in kiev in just a month

Russia seems like it is gaining some momentum in the war. What makes it difficult for either side is the defending side is in fortified positions, and they can keep reinforcing with more soldiers and supplies.

Deep encirclement isn't really possible because like if you did a pincer movement, you would have to defend all along the claws. The opponent would just keep attacking along the claws.

all europe and america has been giving them weapons and money if the world wouldnt have give them anything they could have been in kiev in just a month
True, but the thing is, stuff like that shouldn't really make a difference all that much. The equipment they were being given up until now, since now they seem set to get modern tanks and the Patriot system, has been pretty much just outdated weapons equivalent to their own equipment and stuff every NATO military uses as a matter of course. The Russians, since they claim to be a peer to the US and NATO as a whole, should have a counter, both weapons and tactics, to easily deal with stuff like HIMMARS, which was manufactured in the 90s. Instead, a dozen or so of these effectively turned the war around, with Russians still unable to destroy a single one.

If a dozen HIMMARS has such a drastic effect, how can the Russians hope to keep on claiming to be a peer to NATO, now that every one of their former Easrern Bloc vassals is getting them, with Poland in particular set to get 500 of them? (Along with the equipment, technology and know-how on how to manufacture them, which they will certainly use to inflate even that number, and make money selling them to the other Russia-wary countries in the region.)

To put it another way. If the US invaded Peru or South Africa (both of whom have higher GDP PPP per capita than Ukraine, btw) and Russia and China started sending the latter basic ammunition and weapons systems from the 90s, do you think that would be enough to stalemate the US Army to the point where they would have to celebrate the (possible) capture of tiny, irrelevant towns with a pre-war population of 10k people, because they would be just that much unable to move and take the rest of the country, even after drafting hundreds of thousands of Americans and sending them into battle?

Ukraine is a Third World country with per capita economic indicators comparable to those of Subsaharan African ones, with their strongest weapons (HIMMARS) being Western scraps made in the 90s. If Russia was even 1/100th as strong as was continuously claimed for as long as I remember, they should've overrun the entire shithole country in three days, as they apparently planned to do. Instead, they now have to pretend that capturing some utterly irrelevant shithole town with a pre-war population of 10k is a great victory, rather than yet another total humiliation showing just how weak the so-called "second strongest army in the world" truly is:feelscry:.

Although I can't say that I liked them, due to how imperialist the Russian government is when it comes to the rest of Eastern Europe, I definitely liked to cope by thinking that there's a Slavic country that could match the US in military power. Now, I know that that was a complete bullshit:feelsrope:.
Actually you believe in a typical Western propaganda about backward and barbaric Slavs. Jfl if you think that pre-war Ukraine was on the same level as sub-saharan Africa.
Ukraine had world-level defence industry and powerful industrial and technological potential. Ukraine's problem was a lack of money.
E.g. Ukraine managed to produce one of the best tanks in the world, Oplot T, but it was made mostly for export purposes ( 49 tanks were sold to Thailand, and a few to US ).

To put it another way. If the US invaded Peru or South Africa (both of whom have higher GDP PPP per capita than Ukraine, btw) and Russia and China started sending the latter basic ammunition and weapons systems from the 90s, do you think that would be enough to stalemate the US Army to the point where they would have to celebrate the (possible) capture of tiny, irrelevant towns with a pre-war population of 10k people, because they would be just that much unable to move and take the rest of the country, even after drafting hundreds of thousands of Americans and sending them into battle?
In 2004 in Iraq US marines were defeated by poorly equipped Iraqi insurgents.

Actually you believe in a typical Western propaganda about backward and barbaric Slavs. Jfl if you think that pre-war Ukraine was on the same level as sub-saharan Africa.
Ukraine had world-level defence industry and powerful industrial and technological potential. Ukraine's problem was a lack of money.
E.g. Ukraine managed to produce one of the best tanks in the world, Oplot T, but it was made mostly for export purposes ( 49 tanks were sold to Thailand, and a few to US ).
Dunno about this tbh. I'll admit that this is the first time I'm reading someone claim any of Ukraine's industries to have been "world class" though the potential was definitely there. Anyway, I don't think the comparison with South Africa is all that off the mark. Although the country is definitely declining, they are decently industrialized, and in general, Westerners really tend to underestimate how advanced and developed non-Western countries are or can be.

If anything, Western propaganda nowadays pushes Slavs as being much richer and more advanced than we actually are. The existence of "white" countries that not only have never had colonial empires, but who are Third World shitholes themselves with no capability to exploit any BIPOC country and thus might have a moral way out of the Great Replacement which woketards desire for every white-majority country, is unimaginable to the anti-white ideologues running Western cultural institutions. Which is why they've slowly started pushing shit like pretending that declining Third World shitholes like Poland or Croatia are actually closing the economic gap with the West, or, in one comically egregious case, using out of context and most likely doctored statistics to claim that Bulgaria is just a bit worse place to live than the US.

In 2004 in Iraq US marines were defeated by poorly equipped Iraqi insurgents.
True. Then they came back and won, and the entire affair had no real effect on the war itself, which was a curbstomp where the invading coalition pretty much slaughtered the defending Iraqis. Pretty far from what's happening in Ukraine right now.

True, but the thing is, stuff like that shouldn't really make a difference all that much. The equipment they were being given up until now, since now they seem set to get modern tanks and the Patriot system, has been pretty much just outdated weapons equivalent to their own equipment and stuff every NATO military uses as a matter of course. The Russians, since they claim to be a peer to the US and NATO as a whole, should have a counter, both weapons and tactics, to easily deal with stuff like HIMMARS, which was manufactured in the 90s. Instead, a dozen or so of these effectively turned the war around, with Russians still unable to destroy a single one.

If a dozen HIMMARS has such a drastic effect, how can the Russians hope to keep on claiming to be a peer to NATO, now that every one of their former Easrern Bloc vassals is getting them, with Poland in particular set to get 500 of them? (Along with the equipment, technology and know-how on how to manufacture them, which they will certainly use to inflate even that number, and make money selling them to the other Russia-wary countries in the region.)

HIQ post:feelsautistic:
(high IQ =fakecel) btw

I want big bomb

Dunno about this tbh. I'll admit that this is the first time I'm reading someone claim any of Ukraine's industries to have been "world class" though the potential was definitely there. Anyway, I don't think the comparison with South Africa is all that off the mark. Although the country is definitely declining, they are decently industrialized, and in general, Westerners really tend to underestimate how advanced and developed non-Western countries are or can be.
Catalog2018 2019 1

Page 1 thumb large 1
Page 1 thumb large

Ukrainian Turkish anti tank system passes trials LWI Land Warfare Shephard Media 1

Ukraine 1

The entire war has been such a humiliation for both of those countries, and really the entire region, that this honestly doesn't even matter anymore.