Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SOLCEL ABSOLUTELY PATROLLED GTFIH

Deleted member 265

Deleted member 265

sleep forever
-

Rips in peppers @solcel i will pour some hennessy for the nigga we lost in battle.

Rips in peppers @solcel i will pour some hennessy for the nigga we lost in battle.

was a fakecel with autism, framecel/incelman tier but they atleast provided some good content

The saga of low effort threads is over.

14 year old nothingcel

PLAY ON MY INTELLIGENTS FUCK WIT ME LIKE I'M NOT SHIT!!!

what the fuck does that mean? :D:D:D:D:D
It was a facebook comment from some American black femoid that was featured in some thread here.

Its so retarded its brilliant..i blame western cuckedsociety for creating such cretins.

It was a facebook comment from some American black femoid that was featured in some thread here.

Its so retarded its brilliant..i blame western cuckedsociety for creating such cretins.

its not western society its just below average iq genetics of black females

its not western society its just below average iq genetics of black females
Combined with western american "freedom", causing such filthy uneducated beings to exist and display their inflated sense of ego and entitlement to the world.

@blackcel

raiden is the coolest poster ever i wanna meet him irl =) and drink absolut vodka while discussing the delicacies of astolfo doujins