Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sodom and Gomorrah-Inducing Feminist Article About Monkey-Branching

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Cuckold getting cucked again. Why marry in 2017? I hope our country gets completely incinerated by fire like Sodom and Gomorrah.

tl;dr whore decides to divorce her husband because she's bored and has no reaction when her husband is devastated. Author is saying that women should do practice marriages with BETAs in order to be prepared for their real marriages. Also these women are NOT "callous" and "selfish" according to the whore author. They are "PIONEERS"

http://www.marieclaire.com/sex-love/advice/a714/starter-husband/

I'm just really not ready to be committed like this." That's what Andi said to Tucker, her husband of 11 months, after she came home from a crazy day at work two years ago with an overwhelming urge to quit her marriage. Today. Right now. "This just isn't for me."

Why marry then.genious lol

Femoids use men up until they no longer interest them and throw them aside for the next chad to look their way.
This is what happens when we let women choose their partners. Good, happy guys like Tucker get thrown to the curb so Andi (Stacy) can go date some depressing abusive bad-boy type.

Government mandated partners when