Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Sociopath minded people have it easy in this world, especially girls

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Look at this bitch ass bipolar bitch manipulating cucktears to give her karma and gold.. I've chatted with her on discord and she is fucking mental, bipolar, manipulative,attention seeking and is a lying bitch(proof down in the post).

Last edited:
In a just world she would've been hanged.

women have always a very easy life compared to us

"I attended and all-girl's school and I was brutally picked on there, beaten, had rumours spread about me, called ugly etc, so, as shameful as it is to admit in my early teens I was rather misogynistic"

But it is perfectly okay to hate men to death because Donald Trump called Rosie O'Donnell fat?

I need a TL;DR I'm not about to read her manifesto of bullshit. Whenever a girl calls themself an incel it makes me want to throw a table at them

Took few screenshots from discord convo with her

bf but no first kiss? seems legit.

yeah because making videos makes you less anxious than taking photos

She is a master manipulator.
She'd easily manipulate me as I am a social retard who doesn't realise when he is used.

I've taken the Antisocial Personality Disorder test and I've scored high on it. I'm good at lying to keep my ass out of hot water but I still struggle with anxiety lmao.

I've concluded I just suffer from APD and I'm not a socio/psychopath. Wish I was though, damn.
She is a master manipulator.
She'd easily manipulate me as I am a social retard who doesn't realise when he is used.
This is why you need to look at women as nothing more than a tool to be used. Throw them away when you're done with them.

This bitch again for the thousand time.

Stop feeding the attention whores.....

As a compromise I have decided to unlock this thread. I don't think OP did anything wrong, but simply by linking to this girl's thread he is giving her exactly what she wants...attention.

I get the point OP is trying to make and that he was only using this girl as an example, but let's face it, this is essentially a thread about her, even if it wasn't OP's intention.

But this is the last thread on this girl that I will allow. Future threads about this girl will be locked or deleted.

Anyway, the thing about these girls is that they want ANY kind of attention they can get. They don't care if it's positive or negative. They want to be the center of attention. That makes threads about her on here, effectively orbiter threads. But I will allow this one last thread about her, albeit very begrudgingly.

But this is the last thread on this girl that I will allow. Future threads about this girl will be locked or deleted.
This girl? Is she popular or something? I see nothing special in her.

This girl? Is she popular or something?
You should know that no woman deserves indirect or even direct attention as it's their fuel. It's what they crave.

You should know that no woman deserves indirect or even direct attention as it's their fuel. It's what they crave.
Never i shall give femoids any attention or validation, until she is my gf, but i don't have one.

Never i shall give femoids any attention or validation, until she is my gf, but i don't have one.
Even then don't give her the validation she craves. Just because she's opening her legs for you doesn't mean she won't do so for some other man. Don't let that happen. Let her know that she's worthless and she disgusts all other men.

Just because she's opening her legs for you doesn't mean she won't do so for some other man.
The only point in having a girlfriend is when she belongs to you, and no one else. She deserves death for cheating on her partner.

The only point in having a girlfriend is when she belongs to you, and no one else. She deserves death for cheating on her partner.
I agree but you shouldn't let it come to that. Let her know she's lower than dirt and even she won't have the confidence to attract a chad.

I agree but you shouldn't let it come to that. Let her know she's lower than dirt and even she won't have the confidence to attract a chad.
All these could be useful if i will manage to get a girl. Most likely, i will not.

All these could be useful if i will manage to get a girl. Most likely, i will not.
I'm in the same boat. I guess it's time to count down the days until I go ER or rope.

This girl? Is she popular or something? I see nothing special in her.

Basically she's just an attention whore that milks the incelosphere for attention. There have been a bunch of threads on here and TONS on lookism. Basically she's playing the incelosphere like a fiddle. Many incels fall for it hook, line and sinker.

Personally, being extremely black pilled and having been on the internet since the late 90s, I can see right through her act. This is text book "teenage* girl attention whore on the internet" stuff right here. Giving her any attention or acknowledging her in any context is a W for her.

(*Does not necessarily have to literally be a teenager, just mentally. There are women well into their 20s who behave in this manner online.)

Hope the slut ropes shortly

Basically she's just an attention whore that milks the incelosphere for attention. There have been a bunch of threads on here and TONS on lookism. Basically she's playing the incelosphere like a fiddle. Many incels fall for it hook, line and sinker.
Alright, so she is not out of nowhere, and this one is not a first thread about her, i got it. Let it be the last one then.
Personally, being extremely black pilled and having been on the internet since the late 90s, I can see right through her act. This is text book "teenage* girl attention whore on the internet" stuff right here. Giving her any attention or acknowledging her in any context is a W for her.
She just found a useful niche, incelosphere is usually web places femoids rarely interact with, and most are intimidated by "musegenest websites" anyway. Being "the first pussy in the room" could get her tons of desired attention and validation, i believe this bitch even thinks she is smart, lmao.
There are women well into their 20s who behave in this manner online.
Neotenous, undeveloped femoid brain usually contains capacities of 2x younger male or something. 20 years old femoid = 10 years old kid in terms of intelligence and logical behaviour.

Jeez, she's only 16. She'll grow up to have a great life because of her looks. It's sad she thinks people who have slept with over 30 women are 'incels' and thinks dating psycho normie looking people who ended up abusing her as a reflection of incels. What's worse is that due to her experiences she'll basically grow up to hate all ugly, virgin, lonely men and paint them with the same brush. Thinking she "gave incels a chance" when none of them truly were, and based on looks alone she'd have rejected a genuine one.

You guys should stop giving her attention and let her get on with her life.

Last edited: