Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

sociopath = incel who isnt cucked

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
chad can murder babies without hesitation and noone will care, they'll simply call him misunderstood and a lost soul
foids are cruel yet people will just call them bossy and assertive jfl

being an incel who isn't simping and being a carpet for everyone to walk is apparently a threat to normoids

"OH MUH GAWD! HE IS UPSET ABOUT SOMETHING BAD THAT HAPPENED TO HIM! FOUND DA PSYCHOPATH! :soy:"

No, some incels are obvious sociopaths.

“Anybody I disagree with is a nazi”
“Anybody I disagree with is a cuck”

Basically sums up modern political discourse.

No, some incels are obvious sociopaths.

“Anybody I disagree with is a nazi”
“Anybody I disagree with is a cuck”

Basically sums up modern political discourse.
Cuck

I wear the badge of sociopath proudly. Foids are probably more attracted to dark triad than white knight simping anyway.

if you are not as much liked as others are, then even if bad things happen to you, you will always be the culprit anyway.

if they dont like you for some reason, even if you were most valuable or smartest person in given city, people will talk bs about you and say how shitty idiot you are

thats because people are subjective and easily manipulated by others

i had people manipulate others against me behind my back shitton of times and i never ever realized it until years later
FUN PART, even dumb teachers believed some lies that some people said about me! and they kept that image of me in their little brain forever and they still believe these lies. I never was asked if its truth or not.

thats why you should not care about what society does. 90% is worthless in every means possible. you should NOT CARE about any of these normie trash whether they have vagina or not, whether theyre your friend or not

who cares whos sociopath anyway. just do your thing. try to get women. if cant, try to get money and increase life quality. in the worst case you will be able to afford hoes

Last edited:
fight back=insane evil inkwell

I'm sociopath because I want loli instead of roast

It's like this because females rely on us ignoring their behavior to be able to maintain their SMV based on looks alone

Sociopath = unlovable sack of shit unless good looking.

Litterally everyone's a sociopath.

True. They want you to be an slave with zero opinions

24738.jpg
hey fren you seem down tonight I know something to brighten your day bro

sample_56f9a868b3f4788c8292f45b9291bc8c.jpg
sample_7347f0cec6b15482085f37d76f7d8f95.jpg
a006b4adb51f2c9e3a7798bfa5117aba.jpg

don't forget we R all bros 4eva

Litterally everyone's a sociopath.

I wouldn't say that. I'd say that everyone looks out for their own self-interest, but only incels get criticized for it.