Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Society's excluded people ten times more likely to die early"

blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
“Extreme social exclusion affects at least half a million people in England every year, but the true figure is likely to be much higher, as national datasets do not ask about these problems. Exclusion, and its health consequences, often result from many years of multiple problems such as poverty, adverse experiences and psychological trauma during childhood.”

Source article:
https://www.mdlinx.com/hospital-administration/top-medical-news/article/2017/11/22/7485324/

Is anyone else surprised that incels and other socially "excluded" people who are basically LDAR are dying at a faster rate than everyone else?

Society excludes incels, and incels die. The reason why incels are treated the way they are, is because it is a system that works. It cleans the gene pool by quarantining the incel, and then the incel is eventually removed entirely.

Black Pill: inceldom is the way it is because it works out perfectly for everyone who is not incel, and if genetics are taken into account, for all of humanity - future generations do not carry the faulty DNA of the incel, and with each passing generation of exclusion, the floor keeps rising.

Definitely. Social contact is a NEED like food and water. Which is why I don't blame people who took irl action for not having it.

blickpall said:
“Extreme social exclusion affects at least half a million people in England every year, but the true figure is likely to be much higher, as national datasets do not ask about these problems. Exclusion, and its health consequences, often result from many years of multiple problems such as poverty, adverse experiences and psychological trauma during childhood.”

Source article:
https://www.mdlinx.com/hospital-administration/top-medical-news/article/2017/11/22/7485324/

Is anyone else surprised that incels and other socially "exluded" people who are basically LDAR are dying at a faster rate than everyone else?

Society excludes incels, and incels die. The reason why incels are treated the way they are, is because it is a system that works. It cleans the gene pool by quarantining the incel, and then the incel is eventually removed entirely.

Black Pill: inceldom is the way it is because it works out perfectly for everyone who is not incel, and if genetics are taken into account, for all of humanity - future generations do not carry the faulty DNA of the incel, and with each passing generation of exclusion, the floor keeps rising.

yea, that's the way it is and always will be. primal instincts will always search and favor the "best" genes at the expense of the other. the existence of woman is to squat out  new homo sapiens, and to filter the genepool.

never ending, the wheel of evolution keeps turning, selecting features and denying others. this is the true meaning of humanity being at war in it's natural state. Life is a constant struggle of instinct which is fought without thinking. every species on this earth is indoctrinated by nature to fight it's war for growth, for more life, for continuance. women are born racial hygienists.

mankind is not a rational animal, but a rationalizing one. despite all the explanations, bluepills, social norms, trickeries, pleasantries,... under the surface of this rational, cultured, civilized being lurks the primitive, barbaric, instinctive beast.

what we see under feminism is mankind returning to it's old prehistoric form, of an alpha chad jealously guarding his harem (the government does it for him now)while the other males fight for the scraps, beg and provide and amuse and scheme in the desperate attempt to mate.

So yea, incels are cast out, removed from the gene pool, excommunicated from the congregation of the female-accepted. tossed into the wild, to slowly rot away and be forgotten. and humanity marches on in it's blind obedience to mother nature.

Attachments

• robert-ardrey-343685.jpg
    robert-ardrey-343685.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 232
  • 1489503524052.jpg
    1489503524052.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 239
Namecel said:
yea, that's the way it is and always will be. primal instincts will always search and favor the "best" genes at the expense of the other. the existence of woman is to squat out  new homo sapiens, and to filter the genepool.

never ending, the wheel of evolution keeps turning, selecting features and denying others. this is the true meaning of humanity being at war in it's natural state. Life is a constant struggle of instinct which is fought without thinking. every species on this earth is indoctrinated by nature to fight it's war for growth, for more life, for continuance. women are born racial hygienists.

mankind is not a rational animal, but a rationalizing one. despite all the explanations, bluepills, social norms, trickeries, pleasantries,... under the surface of this rational, cultured, civilized being lurks the primitive, barbaric, instinctive beast.

what we see under feminism is mankind returning to it's old prehistoric form, of an alpha chad jealously guarding his harem (the government does it for him now)while the other males fight for the scraps, beg and provide and amuse and scheme in the desperate attempt to mate.

So yea, incels are cast out, removed from the gene pool, excommunicated from the congregation of the female-accepted. tossed into the wild, to slowly rot away and be forgotten. and humanity marches on in it's blind obedience to mother nature.

Blackest pill I've seen in a while. Beautifully put. I love how you put "best" quotes. The genes women select for aren't relevant to today's life. Men don't fight to the death anymore, there's no need to select for 6'5" hunter-eyed guys with strong jaws and wide shoulders.

Yeah i can't see myself making it to 30

BeepBeepAmJeep said:
Blackest pill I've seen in a while. Beautifully put. I love how you put "best" quotes. The genes women select for aren't relevant to today's life. Men don't fight to the death anymore, there's no need to select for 6'5" hunter-eyed guys with strong jaws and wide shoulders.

ty :relief:

Still, would be pretty cool if everyone looked like pic related.

Attachments

• chad birthing machine.jpg
    chad birthing machine.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 199
  • 1oUU7VG.jpg
    1oUU7VG.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 207
  • brittain ward.jpg
    brittain ward.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 203
Fuck genetics.

Just as well. I don't want a long life as a sub-8 man if this lonely misery is all it can be for us in this age of modern hypergamy.

men need to start turning the blame on women instead of things they cant control like their subhuman genes

A lot of societies lone men go out to the fields and work alone, just look at oil rig workers, probably one of the most dangerous jobs out there to be doing, but has to be at an expense of their own lives. A lot of them, don't know that they're disposable males sadly... Taking up some risky jobs, could make you get certain cancers, and being that risky work is dangerous, there's also a heighten possibility of dying (death), on the job.

It's about time you guys started discussing blackpills.

I thought this forum was about jocking on guy's looks and buying the right shoe polish.

Namecel said:
ty :relief:

Still, would be pretty cool if everyone looked like pic related.

That middle pic massacres me.

A Good Friend said:

I thought this forum was about jocking on guy's looks and buying the right shoe polish.

You can always browse the forum by filtering for the [BlackPill] tag :) I too think that we need to use this place for advancing the knowledge base of the black pill.

blickpall said:
A Good Friend said:
You can always browse the forum by filtering for the [BlackPill] tag :) I too think that we need to use this place for advancing the knowledge base of the black pill.

Thanks. I was aware, but sometimes even the things tagged as such aren't very black. I get more disgusted at things I read under "humor." Thankfully, you guys are starting to lose some of your reddit. Keep it up!

Namecel said:

This is a quality post. I can't believe I never thought of it in that way, that evolution is trying to weed out people like us with weak genetics. It seems so obvious now but I actually never looked at it in that light.

QuantumDummy said:
This is a quality post. I can't believe I never thought of it in that way, that evolution is trying to weed out people like us with weak genetics. It seems so obvious now but I actually never looked at it in that light.

Well, you're only partially there.

The other part of this truth is that society probably functioned in the past because genetically weaker males were useful, docile, even obedient, in the hopes of carnal reward and lifelong partnership. That's why they're still around.

We are about to find out if we can truly do away with laboring uglies and still support a (relatively) civil system. Hopefully good looking men are willing to mine coal, climb power poles in the freezing cold, climb into trash compactors, weld deep sea oil rigs, drive cosmetics from coast to coast, etc.

QuantumDummy said:
This is a quality post. I can't believe I never thought of it in that way, that evolution is trying to weed out people like us with weak genetics. It seems so obvious now but I actually never looked at it in that light.

No wonder so many of us are suicidal.  It is Mother Nature at work.

Eternalfootman2017 said:
No wonder so many of us are suicidal.  It is Mother Nature at work.

Oh it's definitely not a surprise. I was just contemplating something, I've labeled myself a mentalcel before but I don't really know if that's the case. I mean I have a job which I do well, I don't have crippling depression or anxiety which hinders me from functioning in society, I'm not suicidal (could never do it although I'm tired of this life), and I don't act that much different than anyone else while interacting outside. 

It's really down to my thoughts and how I process shit which is torture, but it's actually amazing that I haven't had a full on panic attack or killed myself at this point. All of you should actually feel proud of yourselves for staying strong, people have killed themselves for MUCH less. We have inner strength. I'm not trying to say we're special or better in any way, but put the majority of normies in our shoes and lets see how they cope.

A Good Friend said:
Thanks. I was aware, but sometimes even the things tagged as such aren't very black. I get more disgusted at things I read under "humor." Thankfully, you guys are starting to lose some of your reddit. Keep it up!

Thanks boss, as a homogeneous hivemind we will try our best.

blickpall said:
Thanks boss, as a homogeneous hivemind we will try our best.

kek'd hard. Reminds me of how /r/CuntTears calls us a hivemind but the immediately criticizes us for saying women share a significant amount of traits.