Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Society: "You're incel because you want Stacy instead of Becky"

I

incel4life

Captain
Just fuck an old rotting corpse bro

Conveniently forgetting the fact that it´s not men who are the selectors. Becky, Stacy. the deformed and landwhales all want Chad.

article-2343846-1A61F895000005DC-554_634x519.jpg

I would prefer a becky tbh.

I will not read this, I'm certain it would just make my blood boil.
HAHA TRUE LOVE SEE :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
..rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

For me cute becky is enough. But for becky chad is enough

Cute becky loli or screw. My statue and dick may be small, but my honor is big

why should i care about standards, i know its over

Yah I should date a 5ft4, 220lbs woman and be happy :feelskek:. Thats 6 inches shorter than me and 46 pound heavier than me with 25 pounds less muscle weight, too. Fwiw her male equal would be 260 pound obese man.

I can't stand these Normies. There's no excuse to be a fat woman with all these diet books, healthy eating channels and youtube vids.

And fat women lie about being lonely. A considerably fat girl accidentally left her OKCupid open on a public computer, and her inbox was FULL. As in, so full nobody could send her any more messages until she deleted them. A really fat girl! ~230lbs

incels wanting a stacy over becky is frowned upon, but no one cares that all foids want a chad. Oh the double standard. Try tinder and see how many matches you get cuz its legit real life

I don't understand normies' misconception that we all want some supermodel or something. We have literally no standards. Some incels probably say that they want a 5/10 at least, but if a 2-3 gave them attention they'd be on their knees.

All foids want Chad. As if it's up to us. Lol.

I don't understand normies' misconception that we all want some supermodel or something. We have literally no standards. Some incels probably say that they want a 5/10 at least, but if a 2-3 gave them attention they'd be on their knees.

These Normie Cretins see the female world as being made up of 9's and 2's only. Its lulzy.

A non-fat 5/10 incel wants a non-fat 5/10 girl = he's accused of wanting a "hot girl". Where as he's considered sub par looking and not on her level.

Men and women are not equal, especially in the middle range where people aren't fat but nothing really special either. Men in that range are treated as being beneath their female looksmatch.

This stereotype has arised as part of the media's plan to make all women appear as attractive.
Just look at how Tom cruise(?) was slated for not dating foids above the age of 25, doing so suggests women over the age of 25 are worthless holes (which they are) and because the feelings of foids matter more than any factual evidence; they cant allow that.

It's similar to the whole "Incels only want supermodels".

A "supermodel" for us is merely a foid who isn't morbidly obese/straight out of Autswitchz.
Us targeting that demographic of foids leaves all the obese/anorexic foids out of the dating game which in turn would "hurt their feelings". Cucks cant allow that, so anyone that refuses to date them is labelled as an "Insensitive shallow pig" and she's told "you deserve better".

This can be backed up by the #Fatacceptance movement being primarily in favour of foids.

Tldr: They say that to shame males to go for undesirable foids.

View attachment 105103

This stereotype has arised as part of the media's plan to make all women appear as attractive.
Just look at how Tom cruise(?) was slated for not dating foids above the age of 25, doing so suggests women over the age of 25 are worthless holes (which they are) and because the feelings of foids matter more than any factual evidence; they cant allow that.

A "supermodel" for us is merely a foid who isn't morbidly obese/straight out of Autswitchz.
Us targeting that demographic of foids leaves all the obese/anorexic foids out of the dating game which in turn would "hurt their feelings". Cucks cant allow that, so anyone that refuses to date them is labelled as an "Insensitive shallow pig" and she's told "you deserve better".

This can be backed up by the #Fatacceptance movement being primarily in favour of foids.

Spot on. As I said these idiot normies only see 9's (all non-fat women to them) and 2's (obese landwhales) who they rebrand as "average women" :reeeeee:
This puts plain 5/10 slim women out of reach as they are now "supermodels" and HOT GIRL BECKY'S for Chads eyes only.

Everybody thats ant-incel male wants us to date degenerate obese slobs, often over 30/35 or shut up.

We have them sussed out dude. We smoked these mentally ill normies out of the rabbit hole. Fucking strawman.

Spot on. As I said these idiot normies only see 9's (all non-fat women to them) and 2's (obese landwhales) who they rebrand as "average women" :reeeeee:
This puts plain 5/10 slim women out of reach as they are now "supermodels" and HOT GIRL BECKY'S for Chads eyes only.

Everybody thats ant-incel male wants us to date degenerate obese slobs, often over 30/35 or shut up.

We have them sussed out dude. We smoked these mentally ill normies out of the rabbit hole. Fucking strawman.

Tbh it seems that foids ranged 4-6 go ingnored here more often than not. Most of the time it’s Stacy this and landwhale single mother that with no nuance in sight

" I am a 29-year old divorced woman " - this is all i needed to read tbh

doesnt fucking matter at this point for us

Ofc full of foids spreading lies, GEE...

B-but I get rejected by freakin' monstrosities...

View attachment 105103

Normies are so dumb we have to try and make sense of their bullshit on our own.

they've gone BATSHIT INSANE in trying to convince everyone ALL AT ONCE that:
a) there is nothing bad going on with gender and sex dynamics, it's just your imagination
b) if there is something going on, then it's very good and natural, nothing to worry about: Darwin in action, virgin Nazi incels getting their just rewards etc
c) if it's not actually good for individuals and society, then tough luck, because it's "adapt or die" and nothing can be done and it is pointless to protest

Its another way of making us look like we are wrong because normies cannot take criticism

It doesn’t matter how many times we say something, they will never listen.

lol. the one girl i asked out was a 4/10 and on the spectrum. i asked her because i though back then she was "gettable". boy was i wrong.

You're poor because you want billions instead of millions.

Hahahhahahaha those answers gave me cancer.

Inceldom is far, far more complex than "but i want a supermodel hurr durr".