Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Society won't even let me die peacefully

S

Storm

Banned
-
Fuck this society, keeps me incel, keeps me poor and won't even let me die peacefully via euthanasia.

Pain from shotgun blast only lasts a split second honestly

Fuck this society, keeps me incel, keeps me poor and won't even let me die peacefully via euthanasia.
they want you to keep paying taxes and consume useless shit and be miserable

Don't live in america and if you survive you're fucked even more

If you really really really want to die, then just OD on opioids. If you live in a developed country just fake accidentmaxx or just be like your back hurts and ask for OxyContin from the doctor for pain. And if you live in a shithole then it’s even easier, you don’t have to accidentmaxx

I know the feeling. Not looking forward to when my parents die(or kick me out) and I'm forced to either kms or be homeless.

Shame we can't euthanasiamax

If you really really really want to die, then just OD on opioids. If you live in a developed country just fake accidentmaxx or just be like your back hurts and ask for OxyContin from the doctor for pain. And if you live in a shithole then it’s even easier, you don’t have to accidentmaxx

Yeah because opiods are so easy to get