Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Society will collapse when The Blackpill takes over

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
Water thread I know, but it's good to keep hydrated. The only reason why men do anything is to further their chances to procreate. Men want to make money to attract women, men learn guitar to attract women, men paint to attract women, men write books to attract women, men build buildings to attract women etc.

In previous generations, there was a tradeoff. Almost any man, regardless of looks, could get a wife provided that he could provide a comfortable life. Hard work paid off.

What's the point of the average man today to work 60 hours a week? So that he can buy a house to live in by himself? Most men are content to live in small, functional apartments as long as they've got their hobbies and entertainment. There's no incentive to work hard anymore when only the top 10% of men get a share of the harvest. More and more men will exit soyciety, even those we today call "Normies" because of hypergamy inflation. There's no point for men to do better when there's no reward of love and a family, we're literally programmed to excel and invent and explore in order to pass on our genes, now the only thing that matters is face.

We're going to see even lower birthrates, more NEETS, more single Chad widows. The only thing that can save society in the long term is hyperrealistic AI-girlfriends.

Water thread I know, but it's good to keep hydrated. The only reason why men do anything is to further their chances to procreate. Men want to make money to attract women, men learn guitar to attract women, men paint to attract women, men write books to attract women, men build buildings to attract women etc.

In previous generations, there was a tradeoff. Almost any man, regardless of looks, could get a wife provided that he could provide a comfortable life. Hard work paid off.

What's the point of the average man today to work 60 hours a week? So that he can buy a house to live in by himself? Most men are content to live in small, functional apartments as long as they've got their hobbies and entertainment. There's no incentive to work hard anymore when only the top 10% of men get a share of the harvest. More and more men will exit soyciety, even those we today call "Normies" because of hypergamy inflation. There's no point for men to do better when there's no reward of love and a family, we're literally programmed to excel and invent and explore in order to pass on our genes, now the only thing that matters is face.

We're going to see even lower birthrates, more NEETS, more single Chad widows. The only thing that can save society in the long term is hyperrealistic AI-girlfriends.

And how the fuck do they get those things without working? Where is all this easy money to be made? Also, I have never wanted to betabux or give a woman "emotional comfort". I just want to slay.

And how the fuck do they get those things without working? Where is all this easy money to be made? Also, I have never wanted to betabux or give a woman "emotional comfort". I just want to slay.
Of course all men want to have sex with as many women as possible all the time, but evolutionarily we have adapted strategies such as building status and wealth in order to get access to females. Chads don't need that of course. They can be homeless and still slay.

Of course all men want to have sex with as many women as possible all the time, but evolutionarily we have adapted strategies such as building status and wealth in order to get access to females. Chads don't need that of course. They can be homeless and still slay.

you didn't tell me the secret to living a comfortable life without working. i'd rather do that than work hard to betabux some slut.

you didn't tell me the secret to living a comfortable life without working. i'd rather do that than work hard to betabux some slut.
I have a mental illness so I can NEETmaxx, if you live in a NEETcountry you could probably take it.

Thats the plan and its working. Ruin the conventional family model. Put people in groups by race and gender and let them fight it out. Divide and conquer.

Society will not collapse because of globalization. You can just import niggers and curries.

You think non whites can hold society from collapse?
Look at Canada, it's a perfect example. There is a lot of degeneration, a low birth rate, there is a very high average age of the population about 45 years old, but they are simply import by curries who work in the lowest jobs: cleaners, taxi drivers, sellers.

You are talking about the collapse of society because subconsciously you want to believe in it. Because the level of degradation and degeneration that exists in 2024 is very high. But the fact is, it's going to last forever, and it's going to get worse year after year.