Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Society: Why are you so quiet?

AfricanKing

AfricanKing

Recruit
★★
Why?
Why did you bully me for my 12 years of schooling?
Why did you socially ostracize me?
Why did you physically abuse me?
Why did you verbally abuse me?
Don't worry, I know why now and I knew then, you told me your self.
Cause I was fat, brown, poor, ugly and short.
Now all those years later I'm not fat or poor, for those things I could control somewhat (luckily). However I'm still short, brown and ugly.
Went to the gym for several years..yet barely had a physique better than an average man, actually with my gynomastia and stretched skin I was still probably worse off.

Don't let anyone fool you. Genetics, luck is the most important factor.

Based and redpilled.

I am 6’1 and still a virgin sadly because ethnicity, fat ugly lip, dark areas around the eyes and a weird cranium.

I am 34 now and I have given up. I want to breed, not just work and die. If I cant breed, I can atleast blackpill more incels into hatred. There is only one reason for a man to live and it is to spread genetics.

Ive tried from age 14 to 28 everyday, I lookmaxxed and personalitymaxxed and has been rejected over thousand times now.

This and being invisible to the world or bullied will develop a destroyed man. There is no hope or cope anymore when you hit 30.. society decided to ignore me or make me look like a fool, and I will spend the rest of my life repaying society.

View: https://youtu.be/rJotoTXupEg?si=zZVkj5hTWdMCPJZH

Based and redpilled.

I am 6’1 and still a virgin sadly because ethnicity, fat ugly lip, dark areas around the eyes and a weird cranium.

I am 34 now and I have given up. I want to breed, not just work and die. If I cant breed, I can atleast blackpill more incels into hatred. There is only one reason for a man to live and it is to spread genetics.

Ive tried from age 14 to 28 everyday, I lookmaxxed and personalitymaxxed and has been rejected over thousand times now.

This and being invisible to the world or bullied will develop a destroyed man. There is no hope or cope anymore when you hit 30.. society decided to ignore me or make me look like a fool, and I will spend the rest of my life repaying society.

View: https://youtu.be/rJotoTXupEg?si=zZVkj5hTWdMCPJZH

AnothER tallfag fakecel.

Unless your face is a 2/10 or below, no way you can be incel at that height.

AnothER tallfag fakecel.

Unless your face is a 2/10 or below, no way you can be incel at that height.

I am ethnic, long face, dark spots around eyes, looks permatired, I am pretty much 1/10.

How can I be a fakecel if every woman rejected me so far :feelscry:

AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#146491038Sunday, September 21, 2014 3:00 AM CDT
"Social Anxiety Disorder"Actually, "Generalized Anxiety Disorder" would be appropriate as social anxiety is a form of the disorder itself.
Re: post here so i can get attention?
AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#147054877Monday, September 29, 2014 9:50 PM CDT
"Because I don't have what you consider a life."Hmm? My interpretation of "life" refers to actual biological survival rather than being used as a term to denote "Social-Status", you aren't "lifeless", you simply just have a life-style that varies from what's commonly found in other areas, I would suggest finding someone that you can enjoy that entertains you that will have positive rather than negative effects on you.
noFilter

#151879991Wednesday, December 17, 2014 4:32 PM CST
The answer to the problem you presented is somewhat complex and varied.Many individuals utilize this website as a medium for conveying their issues simply because they lack supportive attention from relatives/acquaintances.Yet other users have to deal with consistent negativity and thus using the website enables them to 'manipulate' a virtual social-cycle as a means of cognitively escaping their problems.I'm certain that the majority of the excessive 'attention-seekers' on the website have some degree of self-perceived inferiority that contributes to their perception of the situation.Altogether, though, it's likely going to be much more beneficial to communicate with someone offline rather than becoming upset when random users over the internet show a lack of significant sympathy towards the various problems you may have, though I could understand the difficulty.

If people are comfortable, around friends or people who don't treat them like shit, they usually will talk

If they're quiet, it's usually because soyciety treats them like shit and will look at them like an alien when they talk

Although some foids are 'quiet' because they never really have to talk much to get sex or affirmation

Why?
Why did you bully me for my 12 years of schooling?
Why did you socially ostracize me?
Why did you physically abuse me?
Why did you verbally abuse me?
Don't worry, I know why now and I knew then, you told me your self.
Cause I was fat, brown, poor, ugly and short.
Now all those years later I'm not fat or poor, for those things I could control somewhat (luckily). However I'm still short, brown and ugly.
Went to the gym for several years..yet barely had a physique better than an average man, actually with my gynomastia and stretched skin I was still probably worse off.

Don't let anyone fool you. Genetics, luck is the most important factor.
100 agreed