Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Society wants you dead because you say mean things about women

High IQ post. They want average men to stfu and get back to betabuxing too.

Only if you are ugly

then society can eat a bullet.

that's fucked up mayne

We're already dead.

It's kind of scary, like being Alice in Wonderland. Women are the religion of the western world, at the beating epicenter of our society is a turbo stacie on a reality tv show imo, the eternal fem.

But when chad is mean to women he's considered alpha boiyos.

It's kind of scary, like being Alice in Wonderland. Women are the religion of the western world, at the beating epicenter of our society is a turbo stacie on a reality tv show imo, the eternal fem.

But when chad is mean to women he's considered alpha boiyos.
High IQ post tbh.
I literally started seeing them as a religion ngl. Prob not a good thing either.

Made that exact post a week ago.

Women are the new god. They replaced Christianity.

But if you admit that to normies they say you put pussy on the pedestal and there's more to life even though that's all their lives revolve around and it's how they appraise your worth as a human being.

you're spot on my dude, we're in a nihilistic power and dominance oriented society now and women have feminism to somewhat protect them and men will cuck to keep things going along. All civilizations have religion and need them to function, without something to look forward to there is no cope but the rope. Media is becoming more nihilistic but it's usually a badboy chad main character looking down on the bluepilled betas with no will to power like true detective.

High IQ post tbh.
I literally started seeing them as a religion ngl. Prob not a good thing either.

What killed me is I realized normies didn't have to choose, they can worship women or not, they still get women, they don't have to go through the mental and spiritual bullshit that goes along with seeing society for what it is. Everyone is vain and horrible, Christianity itself was to buffer people against life, I wish darwin never came along I could be living a bluepilled life thinking I'd go to heaven and looking away from stacie because lust is a sin and not because I'm genetic trash.

Society wants me dead because I am a useless subhuman.

Hah! If only. The bugs want me dead simply because holes don't like me to begin with.