Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "society used to hate "fags", "commies"... and now hates incels, all the other times we were wrong, but now we're right by hating incels" - soyddit

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
JFL a typical pedantic soydittor unironically just said that, check this out:

Incel is just the next socially-endorsed "scourge on society", just as soon the past it was "fags", "commies", "punks", and more all represented a facet of society that a majority wanted to purge. In some instances they were right, in some they were wrong, but in all cases they at least heard out side of the issues - commies wanted social welfare, punks wanted social liberties, fags wanted love.

But incels want rape, for them, for women, for their peers, they want it in at least some way. So of course we hate incels, and of course we associate the word with anything that goes against us, just like punk in the 90s, fag in the 80s, and commies in the 70s (give or take).

Simps use the same tactics as incels, "I saved you so you owe me," while also being the socially acceptable alternate to an incel. Incels also jumped to use that term for anything they hate as well, the incels' "incel" so it would be. Since even the idea triggers them, and is generally disliked by feminists and social libertarians, the term became Vogue.

It is kind of a beautiful cycle, in a way

Anyways I really only replied because of your assault on linguistics. "Common zeitgeist"? Zeitgeist refers to something already inherently common, that's like saying ATM Machine or DSW Shoe Warehouse or renowned fame. Come on, friend, you're better than that, I know you are.

:feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Okay so he must have a very strange definition of rape which includes consensual sex. Most redditors think everything is rape these days.

JFL.

"fags want love"
They do. And incels want love too. Not that hard.

It's cute and terrifying when they try to use logic.

Okay so he must have a very strange definition of rape which includes consensual sex. Most redditors think everything is rape these days.
yeah he probably thinks a non chad male having consensual sex is rape too

sure, a male virgin wanting love is apparently worse than fucking Stalin or Mao, why not :feelsclown:

typical pedantic soydittor

There's nothing wrong with being concerned with formal rules, showing one's knowledge and being detailed.

Shit like this and "fastidious" need to die as insults, they're basically what normies use to mock us aspies.

There's nothing wrong with being concerned with formal rules, showing one's knowledge and being detailed.

Shit like this and "fastidious" need to die as insults, they're basically what normies use to mock us aspies.

yeah except soydit takes it to a ridiculous extreme while also being low IQ as fuck

Yes all we want is rape

yeah except soydit takes it to a ridiculous extreme while also being low IQ as fuck
Being low IQ means what they're showing isn't actual knowledge.

Pedant means schoolmaster or teacher, reinventing it as an insult was done by low-IQ anti-intellectual chadlites who couldn't keep up with formal learning and so mocked it.

The soydittors would be the very type of people who would start calling people pedantic to cope.

Yes all we want is rape
honestly the fact that all they can do about our arguments is misrepresent them or ignore them, just shows they know we're right deep down

Being low IQ means what they're showing isn't actual knowledge.

Pedant means schoolmaster or teacher, reinventing it as an insult was done by low-IQ anti-intellectual chadlites who couldn't keep up with formal learning and so mocked it.

The soydittors would be the very type of people who would start calling people pedantic to cope.
no you're the one coping, reddit is simultaneously pedantic and low iq all the time, and also, in this post, i was referring to the last paragraph, read it if you haven't, its fucking ridiculous

Having sexual desires as an ugly male is a form of thoughtrape.

honestly the fact that all they can do about our arguments is misrepresent them or ignore them, just shows they know we're right deep down
Ye they keep looking at our content knowing that they will hate us even though we are so obscure and so easily avoidable. The reason they come back to us is cuz they subconsciously know what we are saying is true but because the truth hurts they consciously chose to hate us.

Having sexual desires as an ugly male is a form of thoughtrape.

I remember a long time ago on Wizchan, I read something where one wizard said, "They hate to think of you as a sexual being so the best way you can take revenge is to flaunt your sexuality in front of them."

I remember a long time ago on Wizchan, I read something where one wizard said, "They hate to think of you as a sexual being so the best way you can take revenge is to flaunt your sexuality in front of them."
cope, you do that and they'll just utterly despise you and be disgusted by you. and that hurts no matter how blackpilled or honkpilled you are, its human nature to feel bad if other people hates you. and they aren't actually affected by it. the best way to take revenge is to even the score

cope, you do that and they'll just utterly despise you and be disgusted by you. and that hurts no matter how blackpilled or honkpilled you are, its human nature to feel bad if other people hates you. and they aren't actually affected by it. the best way to take revenge is to even the score

Think about it. Why did they want r/incels and r/braincels shut down? Why? They were giving lonely loser men a platform to speak about their sexless existence. People absolutely hated it and wanted them gone. The biggest revenge is to have a big platform for incels that they cannot shut down. This is a way of flaunting our own sexuality by saying, "We want some and you aren't giving it to me."

Women flaunt their sexuality by stripping down and shaking their asses like degenerates. Men have a different approach.

Think about it. Why did they want r/incels and r/braincels shut down? Why? They were giving lonely loser men a platform to speak about their sexless existence. People absolutely hated it and wanted them gone. The biggest revenge is to have a big platform for incels that they cannot shut down. This is a way of flaunting our own sexuality by saying, "We want some and you aren't giving it to me."

Women flaunt their sexuality by stripping down and shaking their asses like degenerates. Men have a different approach.
it doesnt affect them actually

its like when women look at us wit disgust for existing. it hurts us wayyy more than them, even though they dislike looking at our face. that's ridiculous as "revenge".

it doesnt affect them actually

its like when women look at us wit disgust for existing. it hurts us wayyy more than them, even though they dislike looking at our face. that's ridiculous as "revenge".

You're clearly not reading what I'm saying and too low IQ to understand my point.

Once incels become accepted into mainstream society, they can no longer ignore us or treat us poorly. They have to deal with us just like they have to deal with the fags.

Fags wanna blow rows of dudes, get posloads in their buttholes, and rape little boys. That's not love.

Incels want unconditional positive regard aka "love". Since I can't even get that in this degenerate soyciety, I've become a nihilist.

nah bro i dont want rape i just want a chance at a gf.

unfortunately that aint going to happen with modern foids and their ridiculous standards

What I took from this is that Reddit is full of commie fags.

3246.jpg

You're clearly not reading what I'm saying and too low IQ to understand my point.

Once incels become accepted into mainstream society, they can no longer ignore us or treat us poorly. They have to deal with us just like they have to deal with the fags.
low IQ

We should go back to hating fags and commies tbh.

hating fags and commies was chill

Ugly men will always be hated
sure, a male virgin wanting love is apparently worse than fucking Stalin or Mao, why not :feelsclown:

you're a coping faggot

go back to hanging out with your friends you fucking failed normie. Idiot.
what the fuck bro

we're together in this misery, i legit dont get why you'd get so worked up over a disagreement. for all i know maybe it is true that i did not understand you well, but with this attitude, i think its more likely that you didnt really think about what i was saying

Reddit "logic": "Past forms of bigotry were bad (because I was on the wrong side of it), but now that I'm on the right side of the bigotry, it's cool."

Reddit "logic": "Past forms of bigotry were bad (because I was on the wrong side of it), but now that I'm on the right side of the bigotry, it's cool."
IQ mogs me tbh

Getting checked out by a subhuman is rape.

Reading reddit lowers your t-level and iq
Stop reading reddit ffs

Im both an incel and a commie
Im fucked

Incels are a discriminated sexual minority

Rape is voluntarily you dung heads. Inceldom is involuntary. How stupid are these people?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back