Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Society sees me on a worse level than Jon Venables just because I’m autistic.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, society sees me on a worse level than Jon Venables just because I’m autistic (I’m diagnosed). Society sees a dude that tortured a baby on a higher level than me, women get wet over that normal fag and want to meet and do sexual stuff with him, locals are also chasing him because normal fags live on easy mode even after they torture a baby.

Normal fags say autistic men are sociopaths (yes, they really say this, us autistic men have very horrible stereotypes about us) but I didn’t shove batteries up a baby’s ass and make one get run over a train, did I? Nope. So reminder that if you’re autistic, society sees a normal fag like Jon Veneables above you and a woman is currently reading this post and masturbating as she thinks of the normal fag Jon Venables, she is fapping to photos of him and is desperate to meet him, not to get payback for the baby but to do sexual stuff to him because women love privileged normal fag men even if they kill babies.

Us autistic men are the scapegoats while evil normies like Jon Venables are worshipped.

Last edited:
Evil is Worshiped

Nothing new really

You changed your iconic ava

Like the topic title says, society sees me on a worse level than Jon Venables just because I’m autistic (I’m diagnosed). Society sees a dude that tortured a baby on a higher level than me, women get wet over that normal fag and want to meet and do sexual stuff with him, locals are also chasing him because normal fags live on easy mode even after they torture a baby.

Normal fags say autistic men are sociopaths (yes, they really say this, us autistic men have very horrible stereotypes about us) but I didn’t shove batteries up a baby’s ass and make one get run over a train, did I? Nope. So reminder that if you’re autistic, society sees a normal fag like Jon Veneables above you and a woman is currently reading this post and masturbating as she thinks of the normal fag Jon Venables, she is fapping to photos of him and is desperate to meet him, not to get payback for the baby but to do sexual stuff to him because women love privileged normal fag men even if they kill babies.

Us autistic men are the scapegoats while evil normies like Jon Venables are worshipped.
Amen. We're left to die in this world and whatever scraps us autistic people can gather up will only garner us even more hatred, contempt and ridicule.

Was it Venables who had sex with a care worker while he was being held in a facility?

If an autistic man is not crippled and looks well he has no problems with foids. Like Elon Musk. Everything is about your look, not your autism.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back